Kentucky Heads

Originally Posted by kicksfor3

I agree with tyler, Drake wasn't at Big Blue Madness and at the tourny games for UK, he was there because he had a deal with Coach Cal and UK I think, I honestly think he only was there because UK gave him a great deal on that concert. I mean I'm sure he might be a UK fan and all but yea when Coach Cal leaves or gets the boot which ever comes first, Drake goes with him.

U wouldnt happen to be a louisville fan would u....nah couldnt be lol.

as far as Drake goes.. he could very well be becoming a solid UK fan.. he's not from this country so who knows if he liked basketball when he was growing up let alone have a favorite team.. so he could have just now picked his favorite team, or his favorite team now could have just picked him, which ever way you wanna see it.. but either way Cal gets the top talent in the buildin from all angles.. much respect for that.. i'd rather have Drake as a fan of Louisville than a guy like Van Treese's overrated fat *** on the actual team..
laugh.gif
just me tho.. Drizzy calls for more excitement, feel me? lol

My Footlocker in clarksville got em but only 18 pair.. i know st matts and jmall footlockers got them but not alot either and im not sure on other stores.. they'll be completely yellow in 8 months.. i cant pull the trigger..

Originally Posted by kicksfor3

My Lebron game from Dec. till now. Still missing a couple that are on the way.

15b36b0641e61bb512c7fc30426892050a6eec63.jpg

I got beef with you
mad.gif

maybe I can get like that with the lebron 8s
laugh.gif

anybody in here want some sb brainwrecks??
mine are ds, size 11. still have the receipt and everything.
pm if you're interested

what's going on...i guess the LOUISVILLE, KY HEADS is DEAD!!!! if you have FB, check out my artwork on the link below. thanks for the support

wut up Par where you been at man?? and everybody else wake up!! $% it i'll start a argument.. Samardo is bull, im glad he left.. Cal is goin to the Bulls.. Drake is overrated terribly.. J Cole best new rapper.. Celtics will upset Cavs.. white castle>__.. and F### Bill O'Reilly (for the hell of it lol)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now can i get some conversation??

dunkahollik, check out my work...you may have interest. on facebook
eezyveezy20, i've been working hard on this art trying to expose it...check my out BELOW (sig)

is this that same dude that kept posting that damn pot in the WDYWT thread over and over again?
laugh.gif
Your art has come along very nice bro. Keep it up.

And Eric.. Samardo plays like a little girl, him leaving doesnt bother me much, especially because he was a douche in person. I hope Cal dont leave UK, at least give him time to put them on probation first (sorry D lol), Drake isnt over rated, but J Cole is UNDER rated. Celtics aint doin **$+, and White Castle is wackkkk.

Back
Top Bottom