KEVIN GATES is the future and the hardest rapper in years

That’s dope fam. The production sounds dope. Been ready for son to go ahead and unload a whole clip since he first got out of the bing and posted “Send Beats” on IG :lol: :smokin

Just to be clear, a reference track is basically a reverse cover right? Like an amateur performing a song that's meant for the artist to perform?

Just to be clear, a reference track is basically a reverse cover right? Like an amateur performing a song that's meant for the artist to perform?

A reverse cover lmao yeah basically. Never looked at it like that. APG seeks out unreleased tracks from lesser known ppl (pretty much unknown ppl) and the songs that they believe are hits, they assign to someone on their roster, whom then rehearses it and makes their own track, while the one who submitted the song gets royalties for it.

I never heard the OG track, but whatever Starrah submitted ended up becoming "2 Phones"

A reverse cover lmao yeah basically. Never looked at it like that. APG seeks out unreleased tracks from lesser known ppl (pretty much unknown ppl) and the songs that they believe are hits, they assign to someone on their roster, whom then rehearses it and makes their own track, while the one who submitted the song gets royalties for it.

I never heard the OG track, but whatever Starrah submitted ended up becoming "2 Phones"
Correct. Same thing with "Time For That" from his Islah album and "No Trust" from By Any Means 2. DJ Chose wrote the hooks on those records. I've heard the references to both.

Doubt he drops anything until he’s able to leave Illinois. The end of Let It Sing eludes to the fact that they’re ****ing up his show/tour money, which I’d imagine is greatly needed after being locked down for that long. Did he get to tour Islah?

Doubt he drops anything until he’s able to leave Illinois. The end of Let It Sing eludes to the fact that they’re ****ing up his show/tour money, which I’d imagine is greatly needed after being locked down for that long. Did he get to tour Islah?

I don't think so.. he was suppose to be at rolling loud in Florida.. they took him out the lineup messed up how they doing him Feds won't let him live !

Dope. :smokin

Ready for a full length project.

Looks like they’re lifting his travel ban since he’s allowed to perform in LA for BET weekend. Homie about to bounce back :smokin

Is it me but Percy starting to sound like Gates in a way? Either way, he’s skating now on these track

The diss tracks that lead to Gates Therapy track...Putting pressure on em.

Damn that Listen Close track ain even terrible. Son used to be trash on old Gates tracks.

Anyone know the story behind their split?

I knew this was coming. When I didn’t see Percy on the team anymore, I had asked my cousin what happened.

He said Percy started to feel he was bigger than BWA and Gates. So they released him.

Percy caught that charge shortly afterwards...He felt that Gates didn’t do enough to support him as an artist and held him back so he wouldnt outshine Kevin. (Iono how, he was not all that good)

Anyhow, this is just another ego beef.

I don’t think you all understand how HARD this Intro Edition joint is. :wow: :smh:

Fam... :smh:

dealin with addiction I’m a junkie
Losing weight running to the money :x

Back
Top Bottom