KEVIN GATES is the future and the hardest rapper in years

nah, people just be reaching for any little thing

it was something, like "you been ******g with a ***** all night, i **** wit ****** too"
he was talking to a heckler or something in the crowd, that was talking **** probably, so to say "i **** with ****** too" was him sort of challenging the person in a sense
dudes just disregarded the context and took one part of the and turned it into something else
False, dude was the only one tryna pull _s on stage

yeah, to stunt on them or to say it's cool come party on stage with us...

people turned into what they wanted to hear

nothing about the tone and context of that exchange lead me to believe he wanted dudes on stage to dance with

Last edited:
You guys are talkin about to different things. Birdman did in fact invite multiple dudes on stage with him. Gates didn't so I feel you on the context thing.

yeah, to stunt on them or to say it's cool come party on stage with us...
people turned into what they wanted to hear
nothing about the tone and context of that exchange lead me to believe he wanted dudes on stage to dance with

I dnt know how else to take "I **** wit _s too"...especially when he the ONLY one saying it, and everybodu else is complaining about the lack of thots on stage...but to each its own

still haven't watched the vid yet but my dude was essentially saying that gates stated he was bout that meat lol

saying I'm bout something in those areas is like their version of "I swear to god"

Man i had no clue he put out another mixtape after Luca Brasi....Stranger than fiction?

Any one check it yet

Man i had no clue he put out another mixtape after Luca Brasi....Stranger than fiction?

Any one check it yet
I'm enjoying it but Luca Brasi is my favorite mixtape since K.R.I.T. Was Here. STF is damn near forgettable in comparison. 

All I heard in that video was "Im bout **** too my **** good I slang **** I want **** too" :x Theres no logical explanation to that at all

ok i heard this dude on that starlito cold turkey & he snapped like hell bruh. wats his best mixtape that i should check out?

Stranger Than Fiction is a lot more experimental than Luca Brasi, tho something tells me if this guy ever made it any bigger than he is now, the STF stuff is what we would hear from him

I heard that young ready intro...travis goin in on homie I guess cause that tiger song...my BR ****** said dude solidified too

Gates is niiice....got put on a couple months back, got 4 or five f his tapes. He reminds me of a down south Fat Trel kinda, but way more consistent wit his lyrics, plus makes better songs. Aint listen to STF yet tho.

Why dude hasn't blown yet is beyond me. He's literally nicer and makes more entertaining music than 97% of what's on the radio right now.

An he's versatile he makes hard ****, club ****, and even emotional tracks. Dude had a track based off Twilight for god's sake

Skin gleaming
Labeled a demon
Cause I can't even die
The curse of eternity
God created me but why?
If I turned you into I
Your age would never age and forever be by my side

An when he makes a emotional tracks he doesn't sound like a prepubescent girl with her first crush like NTs savior Aubrey.

Gates>>>>

Gates is niiice....got put on a couple months back, got 4 or five f his tapes. He reminds me of a down south Fat Trel kinda, but way more consistent wit his lyrics, plus makes better songs. Aint listen to STF yet tho.

You only saying that cuz both of them fools talk about eating girls booties :lol:

i slept on dude's music, but he needs to keep putting out quality tracks like this. not feeling that new joint.

Back
Top Bottom