Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we clearly love to play games. Time is literally the most precious resource in the world. And, it's great to waste it.

^^^Joan of Arc lol? Mary Magdalene (a former sex worker)? Mary Mother of Jesus?

This thread really shows how *** backwards some of these women are. I HATE social media :smh:

One good thing is I see a lot of dudes are starting to wake up and push back against these one-sided expectations that society has dictated towards us. Hopefully this is the start of a societal change that bring forth female accountability.

Yes, we clearly love to play games. Time is literally the most precious resource in the world. And, it's great to waste it.

^^^Joan of Arc lol? Mary Magdalene (a former sex worker)? Mary Mother of Jesus?
None, right?! lol Now here you have a bunch of men sitting around complaining about Black women, of which is largely a christian demographic, those of whom are encouraged to adhere to a biblical standard that will only oppress them, and these so called intelligent Black men are wondering why they are having such issues with said Woman?! Really? :rofl::lol::rofl:

One good thing is I see a lot of dudes are starting to wake up and push back against these one-sided expectations that society has dictated towards us. Hopefully this is the start of a societal change that bring forth female accountability.
Speaking of one sided, do men need consent from a woman in order to get a vasectomy? Did you know that women still need consent, a man to sign for her to get a tubal ligation? Interesting, one sided, right?

Miriam, Jochebed, Rahab, and Deborah.
lol,. the two women related to Moses, those of passing mention in the bible, one person who wasn't jewish who hid scouts, and one of the only women named as a profit in the bible, are you suggesting that they are considered heroes? There are none, and it was done purposefully,, and this slammed the door on such consideration.
'I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over men; she is to keep silent' I Timothy 2:12
Morning blessings for the orthodox jewish male,
'Blessed are you Lord our God, King of the Universe, who has not made me a woman.'

Bro, after reading all your posts on here it's like you go from one extreme to another.
Answer the question.
Do men need consent from women in order to get vasectomy's?

This isn't an extreme, this is the reality and proof of how things are not equal. You are complaining about getting a date, and these women are not able to get life saving procedures due to oppression. The fight against such is about much more than who is paying the tab for dinner.

Bro.

Answer the question.
Do men need consent from women in order to get vasectomy's?

This isn't an extreme, this is the reality and proof of how things are not equal. You are complaining about getting a date, and these women are not able to get life saving procedures due to oppression. The fight against such is about much more than who is paying the tab for dinner.

Bro.

Yea backward *** Texas is literally working on a law to make abortions for any reason punishable by imprisonment or the death penalty.

That's dumb. I'm sorry. The whole liberal versus conservative argument gives light to possible control methods such as classism, racism, mysogny, etc.

50, what is you doing?

This sister right here is explaining the issue that many of you are whining about, and why religion has made these people so difficult to deal with. She is honest and forthright.

Many of you are complaining about Women whom are difficult, yet you are still trying to get with them.

So who is truly the problem?

Speaking of one sided, do men need consent from a woman in order to get a vasectomy? Did you know that women still need consent, a man to sign for her to get a tubal ligation? Interesting, one sided, right?

if she’s single and unmarried, how’s this possible? Who’s to sign, if she’s single and unwed??

Imagine Black Men saying ANYTHING bad about the Church, to a Black woman.

Would not end well.

Reminds me of the Black Jesus episode of Good Times. :lol:

I've been told by a black woman I went on many dates with and was really vibing with that she couldn't see me anymore when she found out I was an atheist. From that moment on I started putting very militant antichristian messages on my dating apps so there's no confusion. She thought I was that "wholesome" dude from every Tyler Perry movie who loves Jesus. That ain't it yall.:rofl:

My wife is an atheist, we even had a secular wedding. No God involved whatsoever.

Last edited:
Nah there's power in walking away from a no, wouldn't trade that in.
It ****s up some of these egoists looking for more of a reaction
I had a girl turn me down once but said we could be friends and I told her I'm good
She was actually surprised! Asked me if I was serious. Yes I'm serious :lol:
Why would I want a separate relationship than the one I'm looking for?
I don't need another homie, I got enough friends and most of them are already women
I'm not looking to add to the collection :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom