Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall taking fashion cues from a 25 year old hypebeast sneaker collector?
same kid calling chelsea boots boujee wears denim with flowers all over them :lol:

couldn't be me
You eat chicken wings w/ a fork and a knife. Sorry your *** fits the buppie description. If you don’t like it, go change a tire or some and get your hands dirty for once. Grown *** man w/o scrape scars on their knees & elbows ain’t it. Tight *** jeggings.

You eat chicken wings w/ a fork and a knife. Sorry your *** fits the buppie description. If you don’t like it, go change a tire or some and get your hands dirty for once. Grown *** man w/o scrape scars on their knees & elbows ain’t it. Tight *** jeggings.
I don’t eat chicken wings with a fork and knife. That’s almost impossible. But I do have a preference of using a fork and knife for just about everything else including but not limited to pizza, subs, burgers, fried chicken, nuggets, tenders, burritos, etc.

Don’t like getting my hands dirty and yambs always tell me I have the softest hands they ever felt.

1617473471069.gif

you just made all this up because i hurt your feelings because you wear these jeans
how much did you pay for these?
imagine trying to emasculate another man while wearing these
:rofl: :rofl:
1617474185355.png

you just made all this up because i hurt your feelings because you wear these jeans
how much did you pay for these?
imagine trying to emasculate another man while wearing these
:rofl: :rofl:
1617474185355.png
Those are actually my most complimented jeans. Was asked if I were a model b4 so I'm doing something right. I have black pair, the other one is coo, but not my thing. I have this pair as well:
1617474907849.png

But yeah, eat chicken wings w/ your hands, my guy. What you're doing is nasty.

Those are actually my most complimented jeans. Was asked if I were a model b4 so I'm doing something right. I have black pair, the other one is coo, but not my thing. I have this pair as well:
1617474907849.png

But yeah, eat chicken wings w/ your hands, my guy. What you're doing is nasty.
that cool. wear what you like. but if you don't see the humor in calling chelsea's boojie, then i don't know what to tell you. it's also hilarious that you are actually prideful for being mistaken for a model considering how this conversation started.
and how are you calling things boojie, but talking down to people eating with their hands? make sense of it. it just doesn't add up. :lol:

Chelsea boots are boujee as hell. There's no getting around getting around. Chelsea boots are associated w/ dudes that get manicures and put bigen on their unnaturally perfect hairlines. All that is cool except the bigen on their unnaturally perfect hairlines. If you wanna be boujee. Cool, you're bothered by being boujee and idky.

When I have talked down to ppl eating w/ their hands? You can pull mad post of me touting along the lines of saying "just eat it w/ your hands" in the food thread. I ain't putting that napkin in my lap **** u be doing. It's boujee as hell, and when I wear those jeans (which is rarely) I don't look boujee except that one time for a presentation.

Chelsea boots are boujee as hell. There's no getting around getting around. Chelsea boots are associated w/ dudes that get manicures and put bigen on their unnaturally perfect hairlines. All that is cool except the bigen on their unnaturally perfect hairlines. If you wanna be boujee. Cool, you're bothered by being boujee and idky.

When I have talked down to ppl eating w/ their hands? You can pull mad post of me touting along the lines of saying "just eat it w/ your hands" in the food thread. I ain't putting that napkin in my lap **** u be doing. It's boujee as hell, and when I wear those jeans (which is rarely) I don't look boujee except that one time for a presentation.
Dude, just a question, because you know I dig what you do, funny as hell.

How did Chelsea's become bougie? I mean, do you even wear dress shoes my man? I see you!:lol:

I'll never forget those skechers you posted up in on the WDYWTD thread! I was :rofl:

I ain't putting that napkin in my lap **** u be doing. It's boujee as hell, and when I wear those jeans (which is rarely) I don't look boujee except that one time for a presentation.

Lots to unpack here and I have several inquiries.
  1. May I get background on jape jape and the wings? Are you criticizing him for eating his wings with a fork and knife?
  2. How is a napkin on your lap consider boujee? You simply don't want to mess up your trousers in the case of an accident. Furthermore, if you are wearing those jeans wouldn't you want to protect ie the napkin SHOULD be warranted?
  3. Did you wear those jeans....for a presentation? What did you pair them with? What was this presentation on and who was it to? Was this at the Fashion Institute of Technology? Jimmy Jazz Management? I'm just trying to figure out when those jeans would be the move for a presentation.
  4. Edit: At what age are you wearing these jeans?

I come in peace.

Last edited:
  1. May I get background on jape jape and the wings? Are you criticizing him for eating his wings with a fork and knife?
  2. How is a napkin on your lap consider boujee? You simply don't want to mess up your trousers in the case of an accident. Furthermore, if you are wearing those jeans wouldn't you want to protect ie the napkin SHOULD be warranted?
  3. Did you wear those jeans....for a presentation? What did you pair them with? What was this presentation on and who was it to? Was this at the Fashion Institute of Technology? Jimmy Jazz Management? I'm just trying to figure out when those jeans would be the move for a presentation.

I come in peace.
I thought that placing the table napkin on your lap in an eating establishment, was what you were supposed to do! What part of the game is getting gravy or grease on your pants?!

I'm confused!!!!

Also, what's wrong with manicured hands?!?! :wow::lol:

4. Edit: At what age are you wearing these jeans?

I come in peace.
I'm not answering all this b/c i gotta headache. But I wore them w/ a burberry car coat and the black off-white am90's that day, & yes. I looked boujee as hell. i'll be wearing those when i'm 50 i like em.

my g.m. has a certificate from a boujee charm school type school. basically teaches how to properly be around uppity white ppl. "elbows off the table, napkin in your lap." i ain't putting no napkin in my lap, and i'm definitely not tucking one in my shirt.
Dude, just a question, because you know I dig what you do, funny as hell.

How did Chelsea's become bougie? I mean, do you even wear dress shoes my man? I see you!:lol:

I'll never forget those skechers you posted up in on the WDYWTD thread! I was :rofl:
Type "Chelsea boots" on youtube & boujee men pop. Kevin Samuels is boujee as hell too. Would probably have a panic attack if he scuffed his shoe.

i like deserts boots, boats shoes, & wallo's. I'm not around in those black ****. they hurt
:lol: i do not eat wings with a fork. i'm not even sure that makes sense or why he said that.
yes you do.

I thought that placing the table napkin on your lap in an eating establishment, was what you were supposed to do! What part of the game is getting gravy or grease on your pants?!

I'm confused!!!!

Also, what's wrong with manicured hands?!?! :wow::lol:

Aint nothing wrong with manis and pedis. Men missing out on taking care of themselves because it may appear less masculine is the dumbest sh3# ever.

I get facials, manicures, pedicures, ****azu massages. All that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom