Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
marikomorose marikomorose storm2006 storm2006 cool?
5F6A4229-405F-4D70-9111-222D89810D52.jpeg

I don't like em. They represent the opposite of my style. I'm a safe rugged. My jean jacket transitioned from a medium to a light wash naturally from wear.
Cool! I've always rocked these with a pair of Ralph Lauren Sullivan Slim Dark rinse, custom white sea island cotton shirt with french cuffs w/knots.

Those are clean AF my dude :smokin And you’ve taken great care if
i do be picturing him walking around like this
1617327958748.png

Clean :pimp: I don’t know it’s getting older or a change in the occasions that I have wear suits for now but I’ve strayed away from the bolder/louder colors and patterns like these gentlemen. Still tough, though. I do wonder where they were headed :lol:

yall taking fashion cues from a 25 year old hypebeast sneaker collector?
same kid calling chelsea boots boujee wears denim with flowers all over them :lol:

couldn't be me
:rofl:

Clean :pimp: I don’t know it’s getting older or a change in the occasions that I have wear suits for now but I’ve strayed away from the bolder/louder colors and patterns like these gentlemen. Still tough, though. I do wonder where they were headed :lol:
Agreed. I've been going after more muted pieces over the years.

Yea I was under the impression those were just, "Let me walk around and have folks look at me" type of suits. :lol:
I watched a movie on YouTube once about these dudes in Africa who do exactly that. They spend all their money on competing for the best dressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom