Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can never tell what is real/fake but yea.....

1619480771059.png

1619480794028.png

**** like this is real common. Dudes be forced into apologizing don't know what you apologizing for. :lol:

Meanwhile back at the Ranch Tyrese out here shaving women's private parts on Instagram (after crying over his wife 2 minutes ago) and Cardi B catching grief for suggesting men like women who have shower routines.

The longer I live the more this movie makes perfect sense:

I need to stay off Youtube :lol:

wtf is a shower routine? As in women who don’t bathe?

Two things, first, Women do not receive equal pay, this is a fact, especially for Black women. If they were indeed paid what they are worth, there'd be no issue in regard to the standard of living for highly educated individuals in the workplace, and a highly educated single parent would be able to go it alone, and then being successful at it, just like the white male execs who support two families on one salary.

Secondly, the lack of successful relationships and marriage, has everything to do with availability. Black men due to choices and inequality, are incarcerated at a higher percentage than anyone else in the country, while also being also educated less than any other in the nation. Black women should never apologize for bucking that trend, and then owe no apology to Black men for upholding a standard of excellence within the Black community, one that Black men cannot seem to hold themselves. One of my daughters is a surgeon, and her twin sister, one who I consider my baby, was playing ball overseas before covid hit. I know what they go through in relationships as their mother is also an attorney. I am the only one in the family who is no longer considered professional. I have a sister that is a judge in the Bronx, as well as other family members involved in law. I even have a few that are involved in movie business, women, one who made the film Daughters Of The Dust, of which is a film loosely based upon my family. Zane is my second cousin, so the conversation I am having with you, I have had basically all my life.

If it were not for Black women? The Black family would not even be considered a unit, or possibly being one, if it were not for Black women.

The problem is White male supremacy, and nobody has fought harder to preserve Blackness in this world, than Black women.

The main problem is uneducated Black men need to stop thinking of the Black family through the eyes of oppression.

We should not be trying to emulate what occurs in white society, at all.

Women get paid less because they choose jobs that historically pay less.
Men get paid more because they choose higher paying jobs and work more hours.

At this point, you don't even have to wait for women to have kids before they blow up.
Some of them are rolling out of college with a BMI 30+

Most of them just don't have the discipline to get in the gym.
Get what you’re saying but BMI is kinda bull**** when it comes to black women. So many black women with fat asses and thick thighs that have a BMI over 30.

Last edited:
re: Fake convo from above

Mentioning baby and weight in the same sentence will NEVER go in your favor. You just can't do that.

If you want your girl to lose weight, your best bet is to lead by example. DO 2 a days, make sure she sees how dedicated you are because I don't think saying the words (in any fashion) will work for you.

If you want to tell her, hire a DR or a family member to speak on your behalf.

This is a damned lie.
Did they choose this as well?
1619486966331.png

Are you white?

Lol no, I'm black. What's the lie?

If women got paid less than men, employers would simply hire less men because they can extract the same value from women at a cheaper price.

Not sure what your picture has to do with today's women making today's dollars.

Lol no, I'm black. What's the lie?

If women got paid less than men, employers would simply hire less men because they can extract the same value from women at a cheaper price.

Not sure what your picture has to do with today's women making today's dollars.
You specified HISTORICALLY. That pic is relevant due to how and why that system of inequality was created.

I am speaking about Black women not receiving equal pay, even though they are more qualified than their counterparts AND men.

re: Fake convo from above

Mentioning baby and weight in the same sentence will NEVER go in your favor. You just can't do that.

If you want your girl to lose weight, your best bet is to lead by example. DO 2 a days, make sure she sees how dedicated you are because I don't think saying the words (in any fashion) will work for you.

If you want to tell her, hire a DR or a family member to speak on your behalf.

And situations like this is why i see myself having a hard time finding a relationship in the future.. What could be a simple logical conversation turns into hours/days of stress over small comments.

And situations like this is why i see myself having a hard time finding a relationship in the future.. What could be a simple logical conversation turns into hours/days of stress over small comments.

Yea, even IF you find someone that keeps in shape, there is a chance she might change due to having a baby. In their defense, they might change their approach/mentality after having a child; not to mention energy is zapped.

Yea, even IF you find someone that keeps in shape, there is a chance she might change due to having a baby. In their defense, they might change their approach/mentality after having a child; not to mention energy is zapped.

It's not even the weight thing, that convo was just one of the many examples of one comment being turned into a whole saga & therapy session. Things that we as men would say & think nothing of, has a chance to become a whole argument & that is something i have less & less patience with over the years

I'd expect some of these responses to come from some ignorant white dudes, but the fact that many are coming from some supposed brothers?

Is quite frightening.

Yea you just can’t come out and get a trainer for your chick and expect em not to feel some type of way :lol: …You gotta have more finesse in weight loss/overall looks situations with women

It's not even the weight thing, that convo was just one of the many examples of one comment being turned into a whole saga & therapy session. Things that we as men would say & think nothing of, has a chance to become a whole argument & that is something i have less & less patience with over the years
Yea, men and women are just different. It comes with the territory man. Don't let it discourage you. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom