Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He been with that girl for 2 years minimum and still doesn't know how to approach her about something that she may feel a type of way about. This definitely seems like something you should talk about in person and not over text.

Yea, men and women are just different. It comes with the territory man. Don't let it discourage you. :lol:

100 percent, it's just a certain amount of it I could take :lol: . That petty argument **** was easy to gloss over in my twenties, but as i've gotten older my limit for silly **** has shrunk.

too much real life **** going on in the world for me to be getting into an argument because i told you i didn't like your new hair style more than the old one, or something along those lines :lol:

The female ego is a monster
Yeah, because women are to be subservient to men, right?
Christianity:
'I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over men; she is to keep silent' I Timothy 2:12.
Islam:
According to the Quran, 'Men are the maintainers (or in charge) of women. So the good women are obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah has guarded. And (as to) those whose part you fear desertion, admonish them and leave them alone in their beds and chastise them. So if they obey you, seek not a way against them.' (Quran 5:34).
Hinduism:
Many Hindu religious texts describe women as deceitful and sexually provocative by nature. The following quote from the Devi Bhagaveta (1.5.83) is typical. 'A woman is the embodiment of rashness and a mine of vices. she is an obstacle to the path of devotion, a hindrance to emancipation. she is practically a sorceress and represents vile desire.'
Buddhism:
According to Buddhist tradition, the Buddha's stepmother wished to become a nun. She expressed this wish to the Buddha several times and each time she was refused. Finally, on the advice of one of his disciples, he acquiesced. But even as he did so, the Buddha claimed that establishing a community of nuns would reduce the time in which his teaching (the dharma) would be effective from 1,000 to 500 years.
Judaism:
One of the morning blessings made by an Orthodox Jewish male: 'Blessed are you Lord our God, King of the Universe, who has not made me a woman.'

I am still waiting on someone to tell me how they feel about women, was NOT influenced through any of this.

Perhaps if I attach some conspiracy theory to it? Okay. The masons also found a way to exclude women, through the creation of the eastern star.
I didn't say nothing about masons. I didn't say nothing about being subservient to men. I didn't say nothing about religion. Women have egos that can be out of control. I don't know what else you're going on and on about

I didn't say nothing about masons. I didn't say nothing about being subservient to men. I didn't say nothing about religion. Women have egos that can be out of control. I don't know what else you're going on and on about
Okay. I agree, they can be out of control. But there is a reason for such. If women have been declared second class citizens through religion and law? They may have a right to be out of control.

Can never tell what is real/fake but yea.....

1619480771059.png

1619480794028.png
If you want your girl to lose weight, your best bet is to lead by example. DO 2 a days, make sure she sees how dedicated you are because I don't think saying the words (in any fashion) will work for you.

If you want to tell her, hire a DR or a family member to speak on your behalf.
Yea, even IF you find someone that keeps in shape, there is a chance she might change due to having a baby. In their defense, they might change their approach/mentality after having a child; not to mention energy is zapped.
Body shaming for over a decade :smh: danger style danger style
1619493251556.png

You specified HISTORICALLY. That pic is relevant due to how and why that system of inequality was created.

I am speaking about Black women not receiving equal pay, even though they are more qualified than their counterparts AND men.

If you're juxtaposing white women vs black women, you have to have that argument with the group that's employing women (HINT: It's not black men).

My argument was men vs women.
Women are more likely to choose social degrees and professions, while men are more likely to purse technical and blue collar professions. We've given women the opportunity to jump into higher paying technical industries or fields of study and there's always a shortage because most women avoid technical fields. Capitalism will never pay engineering majors and education majors at the same rate.

Okay. I agree, they can be out of control. But there is a reason for such. If women have been declared second class citizens through religion and law? They may have a right to be out of control.
Yes even if it's at the expense of their own health, happiness and relationships. People have the right to do whatever damage they want to themselves I suppose

I was rockin wit Kevin Samuels until I realized that he gets sassy when the women on the show are trying to explain themselves and he constantly cuts them off and doesnt let them speak...

Then on top of that I feel like he does stuff more for entertainment rather than actually being real wit the women... some of the women getting on here explaining why they left relationships because of abuse and/or infidelity and KS not tryna hear it..

I just look at him as the old head at the cookout thats gonna be over there sitting wit the women gossiping instead of wit the fellas..

On the Joe Budden Podcast he kind of turned down that sassy isshh he usually is on on his own platform but you can tell that he's used to switching it up. And u can tell bruh been hurt before... aint no way you this passionate about all of this and u just tryna help... he got hurt by some women and now he letting it all out.

If you're juxtaposing white women vs black women, you have to have that argument with the group that's employing women (HINT: It's not black men).

My argument was men vs women.
Women are more likely to choose social degrees and professions, while men are more likely to purse technical and blue collar professions. We've given women the opportunity to jump into higher paying technical industries or fields of study and there's always a shortage because most women avoid technical fields. Capitalism will never pay engineering majors and education majors at the same rate.
I am not sure if you are aware of this, but my comment was addressing the complaints that many of these posters are directing toward Black women, as if they are the reason for the decline of the Black family. I think that it is pretty clear that several of these posters take issue with the independence shown by these women to become highly educated, then pursuing careers, juxtaposed to the high incarceration rates and under educating and under employment of Black men. It is a fact that Black women are underpaid, even though they are more qualified than their counterparts. White male supremacy is the issue, not Black woman empowerment.

Now to your point on men v. women and why women are not getting paid equally?

Your uninformed, incredibly misogynist pseudo scientific commentary, is equal to that of how the Bell Curve was used against Black people.

There is too much info out there that can thwart your claims, and I am not even going to bother to post such readily available information, especially data on the white collar field.

Yes even if it's at the expense of their own health, happiness and relationships. People have the right to do whatever damage they want to themselves I suppose
Define happiness.

I am sure that you understand that due to social cues, norms, being determined through laws and religion, an openly gay man may have a decidedly different opinion on what happiness may mean to him, especially in an oppressive society, correct? The same goes for women. I am sure that you do know that women are not even able to do what they wish with their own bodies, without a man and his approval, correct?

Define happiness.

I am sure that you understand that due to social cues, norms, being determined through laws and religion, an openly gay man may have a decidedly different opinion on what happiness may mean to him, especially in an oppressive society, correct? The same goes for women. I am sure that you do know that women are not even able to do what they wish with their own bodies, without a man and his approval, correct?
This response is actually a great demonstration of the ego at work

I was rockin wit Kevin Samuels until I realized that he gets sassy when the women on the show are trying to explain themselves and he constantly cuts them off and doesnt let them speak...

Then on top of that I feel like he does stuff more for entertainment rather than actually being real wit the women... some of the women getting on here explaining why they left relationships because of abuse and/or infidelity and KS not tryna hear it..

I just look at him as the old head at the cookout thats gonna be over there sitting wit the women gossiping instead of wit the fellas..

On the Joe Budden Podcast he kind of turned down that sassy isshh he usually is on on his own platform but you can tell that he's used to switching it up. And u can tell bruh been hurt before... aint no way you this passionate about all of this and u just tryna help... he got hurt by some women and now he letting it all out.
Man what? He spitting nothing but facts out here when it comes to unrealistic expectations women have about what they want v what they bring. I’ll accept two criticisms regarding Kevin.

1. he is mean, albeit necessary for the views but he goes over the top at times at the expense of callers

2. He is all over the place with monetary definitions,some times he will say a hv man makes 150k, others 10k per month, 100k, all the way up to 300k. He does elaborate that it is location specific but still unless you in NY or SF you don’t need to make 300k to support a family

I mean there are videos where he goes hard at men too. His primary target is black women today.

But he does seem to be an equal opportunity hot taker.

That video of him calling the girl Planet Ego. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://m.worldstar.com/web/video.php?v=wshhcJn8UwzJ1q4G08St

Could he have presented his views in a more softer, patient manner...maybe. But her smoking and being heavy set and having unrealistic expectations is laughable.

But he clowned an overweight dude who didn’t have money or carrying the black mamba and expected to be pulling dimes. That’s simply unrealistic unless you have the most magnetic, charismatic personality ever.

Man proposed. She accepted. They were engaged for 1.5 years. She was raised by her father (nothing wrong with that).

He called her masculine. But in that regards, I think it’s more indicative of the Ne vibe.

Him talking to his accomplice or disciple Hafeez.

Two things I do agree with him about is the sigma toward therapy and mental health. And the obesity in the black community.

Last edited:
I guess that anything that goes against what you deem to be acceptable, is an egotists position.

I could be wrong though.
That's the thing. I haven't deemed anything acceptable. There's nothing I said for you to go against because it's not a competition and I'm not trying to win some argument or prove that my point is better than yours. If you see it that way it's because that's what you yourself are trying to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom