Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was time that getting a compliment from a conservative made you feel good about yourself. Now getting a compliment from a conservative makes your day, your week, your month or even your year cause I'll be there for you when the rain begins to pour, I'll be there for you and you'll be there for you tooooooooooooo.

It's like calling into a radio or TV show.
A radio host might ridicule you for a terrible trade idea or unrealistic front office move but they're not going to call you poor and fat and question your penis size. But again, I digress.

There was time that getting a compliment from a conservative made you feel good about yourself. Now getting a compliment from a conservative makes your day, your week, your month or even your year cause I'll be there for you when the rain begins to pour, I'll be there for you and you'll be there for you tooooooooooooo.

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Never change Fam!!!!

A radio host might ridicule you for a terrible trade idea or unrealistic front office move but they're not going to call you poor and fat and question your penis size. But again, I digress.
Morton Downey Junior?

For some it's a gimmick. A la WWF. Bobby the Brain Humanoid. Or Ravishing Rude Fat Out of Shape men.

When I peel off the layers, I don't look at Mr. Samuels as a "classic" alpha. I think he's trying to help women but maintaining an image of obnoxious, sassy, chelsea wearing host.

So is your problem with him being direct with them or being harsh about it? With that whole clip that went viral, his point was pretty clear. Even if it was in a weird way.

So is your problem with him being direct with them or being harsh about it? With that whole clip that went viral, his point was pretty clear. Even if it was in a weird way.
I don't have a problem with it. As we discussed before, they volunteer to call in. By virtue of making that decision, I would imagine they know what it's about. I guess if I was struggling financially, severely overweight and hung like a mini-mozzarella stick, it would be evident to me why I wasn't attracting women. Even if I didn't, someone pointing it out and me admitting it is really just the beginning. Without actionable steps on how to change those circumstances, I'm infinitesimally better off.

It would be like going to rehab and all the counselors/employees just calling you a junkie the whole time and mocking your circumstances. KS is just out for views, jokes and money, though so it is what it is. It's also on the callers because they don't truly seem to care about approving their situation anyway.

My mom passed but got my aunt a flower/strawberries/wine combo from 1-800 (she lives in NY, I live in Cali).

On the topic of gifts...would you guys do the Michael B Jordan and get a woman one of those enormous baskets of roses? They go for $300+ Especially when you start adding in the "gold" ones.

I’ve gotten my girl those Venus Et Fleur roses a couple of times. Expensive but those things last for a year or more. :lol:

I don't have a problem with it. As we discussed before, they volunteer to call in. By virtue of making that decision, I would imagine they know what it's about. I guess if I was struggling financially, severely overweight and hung like a mini-mozzarella stick, it would be evident to me why I wasn't attracting women. Even if I didn't, someone pointing it out and me admitting it is really just the beginning. Without actionable steps on how to change those circumstances, I'm infinitesimally better off.

It would be like going to rehab and all the counselors/employees just calling you a junkie the whole time and mocking your circumstances. KS is just out for views, jokes and money, though so it is what it is. It's also on the callers because they don't truly seem to care about approving their situation anyway.
Sometimes we need the harsh truth. The caller who called in was going off on how women today are this and that. Being a real incel . When the problem was him the whole time.

Sometimes we need the harsh truth. The caller who called in was going off on how women today are this and that. Being a real incel . When the problem was him the whole time.
Yeah, it's a balance. I think I'm probably being unfair because I'm projecting my POV onto the callers. Can't expect everyone to be honest with themselves or perform regular self-inventories.

Hope as this continues he eventually gets return callers that have glowed up like when they show you companies did months later on Shark Tank :lol: :smokin

Buy a plant, something that can last. Not flowers, which will die in 8 days.

Flowers are already going to be marked up so you midis whale spend that money on something that can sustain.
With these Lori Harvey's, that won't end well.

Is Michael B Jordan the highest tear of incel love?

https://www.venusetfleur.com/products/large-round-newsuede?variant=34866145296428

$500!! That's some Michael B Jordan level gift giving. And are the flowers treated with some kind of chemical?

Honestly, Idk how they’re doing it. :lol:

I just know the flowers look and smell the same way they did when I bought them 12 months ago. I didn’t want to buy regular flowers that would die in a week, plus these are more aesthetically pleasing. Haven’t bought my girl flowers in a year and haven’t gotten any complaints because the Venus et Fleur joints are so good. And they’ll make your girl’s friends jealous so it’s a W. :lol:

E0eeTl3XMAYeojf.jpg

Old Alpha. New KS Alpha.

She works for Broward County sheriff department. My city, Fort Lauderdale. It’s crazy that this is how law enforcement acts in 2021....

I don't mind this as long as she's not shooting people in the back. A short "vine" is pretty innocuous. Male officers have exhibited far more unprofessional behavior., even before social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom