Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did you used to do that?
And who were they for?

I come in Peace.

For my ex-girlfriend and I did it for decoration/just because and to support local business (it was a spot near Dupont Circle that I became a regular). I suppose plants would have been cheaper alternative but in retrospect, it could be a good case study for poor expectation management :lol:

But why did you buy her flowers every week? Like why that token of affection? Couldn't it have been cheaper to write a card or letter/note?

It's okay. Blackmen don't cheat. This is a safe space. I think the only time I've seen this is when my home girl's husband was about to get cancelled for cheating and got his ish together as well as showing her appreciation through flowers and other efforts.

For my ex-girlfriend and I did it for decoration/just because and to support local business (it was a spot near Dupont Circle that I became a regular). I suppose plants would have been cheaper alternative but in retrospect, it could be a good case study for poor expectation management :lol:

storm2006 storm2006

What was it about her that moved you to do it so frequently?

I come in peace.

Last edited:
What was it about her that moved you to do it so frequently?

I come in peace.
But why did you buy her flowers every week? Like why that token of affection? Couldn't it have been cheaper to write a card or letter/note?

It's okay. Blackmen don't cheat. This is a safe space. I think the only time I've seen this is when my home girl's husband was about to get cancelled for cheating and got his ish together as well as showing her appreciation through flowers and other efforts.

Not 1:1 but yeah :lol:

Most fashion designers are men, not sure if they are gay or not but I'm sure there are a lot of them in the fashion industry.

Like I said I know its a stereotype but I've always heard gay men have a very high sense of style.

there are certain things women are considered stereotypically better at that are simply not true. for example i think men are better cooks.

E0eeTl3XMAYeojf.jpg

Old Alpha. New KS Alpha.

HANDSOME

• Fire
Reactions: wr
There was time that getting a compliment from a conservative made you feel good about yourself. Now getting a compliment from a conservative makes your day, your week, your month or even your year cause I'll be there for you when the rain begins to pour, I'll be there for you and you'll be there for you tooooooooooooo.

I would reevaluate my life if I get a compliment from a conservative. I know I'm doing something wrong.

All in all, I'm having fun.

But I literally heard Kevin say Alpha in that video posted a few pages back. Also, isn't he the one that decries dating women with children. Why chase after a very attractive thot in a marriage and has a kid? Is alpha cheer leading, fashion consultant, and sassy youtube guy and pursuing complicated, messy relationships?

Rock is 6'5, probably 260ish pounds. Former football player, Pro Wrestler turned actor. Probably on the Mount Rushmore of most electrifying sports entertainer (along with racist Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, and Stone Cold).

PS I actually like the sun glasses and jacket KS is rocking in the first pic I posted.

All in all, I'm having fun.

But I literally heard Kevin say Alpha in that video posted a few pages back. Also, isn't he the one that decries dating women with children. Why chase after a very attractive thot in a marriage and has a kid? Is alpha cheer leading, fashion consultant, and sassy youtube guy and pursuing complicated, messy relationships?

Rock is 6'5, probably 260ish pounds. Former football player, Pro Wrestler turned actor. Probably on the Mount Rushmore of most electrifying sports entertainer (along with racist Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, and Stone Cold).

PS I actually like the sun glasses and jacket KS is rocking in the first pic I posted.
Where are you getting all of this information from? :lol:

Where are you getting all of this information from? :lol:
I posted it lol.

We posted the cheer leader pic a few days ago. I posted the tea on the chick he was messing with (ig: sixthegoddis). The internet is abuzz with what his sexual orientation is.

Honestly, I'm not being serious. I just took offense of him putting down another grown man and in the same breadth saying alpha. I'm separating him from his message. And hope his platform gives birth to positivity for both sexes.

That Lindsey Adler tweet is so dumb. An April/May baseball game is 100% one of the date spots that you should be to rock shorts (and even a tee) without judgement
Who the hell is wearing a suit to a Nats game. I took my girl to a game and it was her idea for us to rock Nats tee’s

Based on your posts you are clearly HANDSOME, ATHLETIC AND PROBABLY WEALTHY. I say this as a BLACK CONSERVATIVE.

You conveniently left out highly educated, scientist, atheist, LGBT ally and police/military hater. Good try though.

And I don't associate wealth with conservatism. Those MAGA idiots who live in trailer parks ain't wealthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom