Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've learned over the years that I do not need anyone's apology. I just keep doing my thing. If someone that I am in a relationship with is loud and then wrong? I simply assume the position I would if I were engaged in a physical fight, adapting the three foot rule. I distance myself from disagreement. I ask the question of, why do you feel so strongly that I am wrong?
It then becomes a discussion. I try to listen to what my mate/lover/wife is saying, and then finding another way to state why I MIGHT be correct. It isn't a competition, as I am not trying to subdue her, because she just may be right according to her experiences.

White Jesus
lol, I have no clue as to who that is.

I have never, ever, encountered a more abusive people, than those who participate in those religions. Those mothers who beat their kids in the name of their god, are sick. I'd made it a mission to never, ever date a Christian/Catholic/Jew for any reason, not even wanting a one night stand.

Once I found out about atheists and ATR's? I was home free to bone without any guilt.

I haven't looked back since.

Yes, you do. Don't play.

You're criticizing religion...but not the inherent racism.

Lol. What about White Moses?
I do not know him either, lol.

From my vantage point, all of these racists are worshipping Black messengers and Black deities, and they simply do not know it.

I find major humor in that fact.

Well not going down that rabbit hole. It's what got Nick Cannon on cancel culture time out.
Actually, it wasn't. If all of these conspiracy guys wanted to do it right, they would not need to critique the supposed conspiracy side of any religion. All they would need to do is to deal with the fact of how each and every religion treats women. If these dudes would critique Judaism from that vantage point, NOBODY would be able to scream antisemitism.

However, a funny thing happened on the way to enlightenment...misogyny, sexism, seems to always come along for the ride.

Actually, it wasn't. If all of these conspiracy guys wanted to do it right, they would not need to critique the supposed conspiracy side of any religion. All they would need to do is to deal with the fact of how each and every religion treats women. If these dudes would critique Judaism from that vantage point, NOBODY would be able to scream antisemitism.

However, a funny thing happened on the way to enlightenment...misogyny, sexism, seems to always come along for the ride.
Made me think of this:

Well, I've learned over the years that I do not need anyone's apology. I just keep doing my thing. If someone that I am in a relationship with is loud and then wrong? I simply assume the position I would if I were engaged in a physical fight, adapting the three foot rule. I distance myself from disagreement. I ask the question of, why do you feel so strongly that I am wrong?
It then becomes a discussion. I try to listen to what my mate/lover/wife is saying, and then finding another way to state why I MIGHT be correct. It isn't a competition, as I am not trying to subdue her, because she just may be right according to her experiences.

You must be some kind of Jedi.

How does this work in real life?

Her: Our appointment is on Thursday at 5PM

You: Here is the receptionist from the office on speaker..."Your appointment is on Thursday at 4PM."

Her: You like that B huh?

You: Why do you feel so strongly that I like that "B"?

Her: My experience tells me!

I'm joking of course but every time I've attempted to truly understand where a woman was coming from using data, logic, reason, facts, history, or anything resembling true unbiased substance I get hit with "I feel like...."

Once had a woman tell me it was her prerogative (as a woman) to change her mind about any and everything no matter what. :sick:

This same women felt that I must adhere to and fully commit to being the exact same person she thinks I am - damn who I am in real life :lol:

Might as well have tried handing me a script and yelling "Action!"

Needless to say (as fine as she was) it didn't last long.

She was used to running game like that - probably worked over 80% of the time so I cant knock it if it works.

You must be some kind of Jedi.

How does this work in real life?

Her: Our appointment is on Thursday at 5PM

You: Here is the receptionist from the office on speaker..."Your appointment is on Thursday at 4PM."

Her: You like that B huh?

You: Why do you feel so strongly that I like that "B"?

Her: My experience tells me!

I'm joking of course but every time I've attempted to truly understand where a woman was coming from using data, logic, reason, facts, history, or anything resembling true unbiased substance I get hit with "I feel like...."

Once had a woman tell me it was her prerogative (as a woman) to change her mind about any and everything no matter what. :sick:

This same women felt that I must adhere to and fully commit to being the exact same person she thinks I am - damn who I am in real life :lol:

Might as well have tried handing me a script and yelling "Action!"

Needless to say (as fine as she was) it didn't last long.

She was used to running game like that - probably worked over 80% of the time so I cant knock it if it works.
It’s all about who you choose my man. See the sister in the clip? That’s where its at. Sharp, attractive, qualified.

^^^The youtuber or Bill Gates?

I think the Jeff Bezos comparison was silly. He cheated on his wife. So she did her thing. We don’t have any idea what happened between Bill and Melinda.

Or is the question, Bill should’ve been tricking like Derek Jeter, Leonardo DiCaprio? Or is the question he should’ve stayed single. I’m assuming he was a billionaire in the 90s or super rich. Or is the question high value men like him should be signing prenups?

Why I can't do Chelsea boots. They look like the shoes women wear

But y'all do you

Screenshot_20210407-073746_Chrome~2.jpg

Then turn around, and offer sex.

What kind of mental state does a woman have to prefer a penis go in their mouth over an apology coming out of it.

How does that even make sense?

"Giiiiiiirl I gave him sloppy toppy for 15 minutes and let him smash but an apology? Naaaaaah Girl. Who does he think he is?"

"Apologize? - Better pull those pants down & get in this bed. Who you think I am? Talmbout apologies. Shiiiiieeeeeeeee!!!"

Wow! :smh:
Low key I feel like this is an insult to our intelligence.
They think men are simple enough to allow sex to smooth everything over. Media tells these women that's all that drives us and beyond that we can't comprehend. Da Weaponized P be the worse and the best :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom