Not open for further replies.
Why I can't do Chelsea boots. They look like the shoes women wear

But y'all do you

Screenshot_20210407-073746_Chrome~2.jpg

My man posted ACTUAL women's boots to make his idiotic point. :rofl:

still dope though

***** posted 5 inch heeled women's boots :lol:

#NTExtremes

Also there's no way Kev would've allowed a black woman to just snatch his glasses off his face like that
I HATE that ****. "Oh I like your glasses!" then they reach out with their dirty *** hands and snatch em off my face
Like excuse me, I need those to see. Unlike you I don't mimic having a disability to look cooler

I don't mind when women ask, but too many feel like men's bodies and the things attached to them are open to being touched and grabbed without our consent. As if consent is implied because they're pretty. Funny how that works.

Last edited:
The responses to those tweets.

He wasn’t working. He was getting a light Saturday dinner (👀 gelato).

Where was the pic of him with that giant beautiful black Amazon I posted yesterday?

They really do try to crucify dude. Gay. Cheater. Single. Hates Black Women.

So what if he gay...

What he’s saying needs to be heard

gay or otherwise dude is an imbecile. The problems I have with him have nothing to do with his sexual orientation, or any other traits for that matter.

I like his boots and still hate his message. People can separate the two.

Reactions: wr
gay or otherwise dude is an imbecile. The problems I have with him have nothing to do with his sexual orientation, or any other traits for that matter.

I like his boots and still hate his message. People can separate the two.

What specifically is it about Kevin Samuels message that you find problematic?

Last edited:
Actually, it wasn't. If all of these conspiracy guys wanted to do it right, they would not need to critique the supposed conspiracy side of any religion. All they would need to do is to deal with the fact of how each and every religion treats women. If these dudes would critique Judaism from that vantage point, NOBODY would be able to scream antisemitism.

However, a funny thing happened on the way to enlightenment...misogyny, sexism, seems to always come along for the ride.

Imagine Black Men saying ANYTHING bad about the Church, to a Black woman.

Would not end well.

Reminds me of the Black Jesus episode of Good Times. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom