Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You tryna have me out here like Norbit. Those couples always look mad weird to me but I don't judge cause if they're happy who gives a d*** what I think :rofl: .

With that being people on the larger side of the spectrum won't fit into my active lifestyle.

I feel you. Those skinny dudes I'm talking about don't exactly look fit either. Skinny doesn't necessarily mean healthy or active.

Which confirms my point lol.

I have never once acted tougher than I was for a woman, cause if you do she's going to put you in situations to test it.

I thought I was the only one who did this. Not just for women. I'm a bigger guy 6ft4 230lbs my shorter and smaller friends would get into fights thinking I'd step in. Nah n*****, you started it you finish it.:rofl:

I'm not getting my Chelseas scuffed cause you were tryna prove a point

:lol:

I thought I was the only one who did this. Not just for women. I'm a bigger guy 6ft4 230lbs my shorter and smaller friends would get into fights thinking I'd step in. Nah n*****, you started it you finish it.:rofl:

I'm not getting my Chelseas scuffed cause you were tryna prove a point

:lol:
You not alone fam.

Perceived strength invites unwanted challenging and aggression in the most random situations.

I am going to ask again, how does the allowed misogynist content on this thread not create division in the fight against racism? If this thread is contributing to the unity that is supposed to fight against white supremacy, aren’t Black women needed as well? Or do these clowns simply want access to snowbunnies, and oh yeah Asian women?

Lmao! Bet. I got a few joints over the years. It was just hilarious to me that I was heading to the mall to cop some suavage on some random ****, and the exact same time this video was posted. And I enjoyed Kev’s commentary on it. ***** funny as **** :lol:

This video is incredible, dude is a born salesman. :lol:

I was a salesman back in the day,
when you get into a flow state just putting some BS words together. :pimp:

You not alone fam.

Perceived strength invites unwanted challenging and aggression in the most random situations.

Yea don't get me wrong if there was a true threat on anyone I love's wellbeing I'd step in. But some people pick fights for the sake of it.

Yea don't get me wrong if there was a true threat on anyone I love's wellbeing I'd step in. But some people pick fights for the sake of it.
Word.
Beautiful lady in this video hits on this subject in this video.

My mentality is I'd cut for her, but I don't go out of my way to let her know. She need to feel and know that and not treat me like a crash test dummy.

No matter how many schools I transferred to, always see the scrawny dudes that would be play boxing and horsing around all up on females. Touch when they talk type of dudes. Always made me cringe. Same women complain about pushy dude but on the outside looking in look like recess in session.

Women be like :"You there disposable sir, throw your life away for my entertainment and vanity!!!!"

Last edited:
Some women take this whole “you’re supposed to protect me” mindset too far even when there’s nothing you can do :lol: My ex got mad at me one time because somebody yelled at her out of car while we’re walking back from the store. Like ma’am he’s doing 40mph in the opposite direction, the **** am I supposed to do? Chase em down? I’m Superman now? :lol:

I swear BET playing Baby Boy everyday for decades made dysfunctional hood relationships the norm.
"I want a dude to tell me what to do and get up in my face to keep me on point."

Ma'am, you not looking for a partner, you looking for a father. And I cannot not raise a adult as a child that's not mine. :rofl:

We should've normalized this :
BsrGWW6CcAEgp95.jpg

Over this:
download (1).jpeg

It's like the movies show a regression in black love as time goes on.

I remember when I was in HS, me and my boy were on the bus standing next to this dude and his girl who were sitting down

All of a sudden out of nowhere she says quietly but loud enough that I hear her, "If I asked you to **** him up for me would you?" and nods her head towards my oblivious friend

I look at the *****, he looks at my friend, then looks at me looking at him, then looks back at her and goes "Wtf is wrong with you?"

She gonna say some bull**** about proving love or whatever, I barely remember, but the gist of it was she just wanted to know he'd fight for her, no questions asked

She was just a stupid teenage girl but there are grown *** women like that with the most toxic ideas about how love and relationships work

So now the issue is the movie Baby Boy, and not white male supremacy? It isn’t the fact that many Black women are damaged due to abuse and oppression, therefor feeling as if nobody gives a damn about them, right? That all Emmitt Till did was supposedly whistle, and they stripped him, wrapped barbed wire around his neck, then shoot him in the head, yet Black women still do not receive any justice for the actual horrors that they’ve faced, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom