Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is you doing :smh:
Just getting out a thought/semi-regret.
Trying too hard on the internet (as usual).
You stay tryna hug my nuts (as usual). Put me on ignore or something.
It's weird that this thread has devolved into a misogynistic, red-pill women bashing
How is it weird when the content creator closely bases his content on the misogynistic/red-pill ideology? Do you not expect to flour will get on the counter when u make pancakes from scratch?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just like your pro-black buddy, from one extreme to another.

There is nothing extreme about what I said. It was in direct response to you saying a man should never use the word "misogynistic" and I gave examples of other type of ignorant people using the same logic.

I wouldn't say I'm pro-black. I ain't got no dashikis, poems, or nothing. I'm definitely anti-racist though.

Wrong comments get made and we def jumping straight to Mango Habanero before the thread gets locked

If she has to go down, I want it to be justified. If no one gets banned the thread shouldn't be locked. This is my opinion though and I like a good train wreck.

Royal Rumble in here man. :lol:
DADB02CF-EC91-4994-8543-C3D85FB1CD8F.gif

You framed that so you can get your rocks off for popularity. I said what I said stating that it’s the right thing to decline unwanted advances due to feministic self worth..

Foh..

lol whatever you think my motivation is doesn't change the fact that what you said was highly problematic. You can try to diminish it all you want.

"Feminism.. . If she don’t want the D or the baby, it’s her choice."

According to this wayniac, this is the reason for the decline in birth rates the last 6 years. :rofl:

And women having the choice of not wanting the D or a baby is "feminism" :rofl:

Misogyny (/mɪˈsɒdʒɪni/) is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against women or girls. It enforces sexism by punishing those who reject an inferior status for women and rewarding those who accept it. Misogyny manifests in numerous ways, including social exclusion, sex discrimination, hostility, androcentrism, patriarchy, male privilege, belittling of women, disenfranchisement of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification

+

Burden of proof is one type of fallacy in which someone makes a claim, but puts the burden of proof onto the other side. For example, a person makes a claim. Another person refutes the claim, and the first person asks them to prove that the claim is not true.

=

Don't just say "Y'all".

Name Names and Claim Claims.

Cant go around throwing rocks, hiding your hands, and expecting to be taken seriously.

The burden of proof is on the claimant.

Educate us if we are wrong, by actually showing proof of our wrongdoing vs "I feel like".

The moderators do a pretty decent job of keeping the site clear of certain behaviors and I personally haven't seen anyone in this thread show hatred, contempt, or prejudice against women or anyone else...well except maybe men who wear Chelsea boots :lol:

lol whatever you think my motivation is doesn't change the fact that what you said was highly problematic. You can try to diminish it all you want.

"Feminism.. . If she don’t want the D or the baby, it’s her choice."

According to this wayniac, this is the reason for the decline in birth rates the last 6 years. :rofl:

And women having the choice of not wanting the D or a baby is "feminism" :rofl:
Why u always laughing.. don’t know if U cereal or instigating.... I know what I said and it’s true. Female power comes from CHOICE. If she don’t want to lay then there’s zero chance of getting preggo.

Misogyny (/mɪˈsɒdʒɪni/) is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against women or girls. It enforces sexism by punishing those who reject an inferior status for women and rewarding those who accept it. Misogyny manifests in numerous ways, including social exclusion, sex discrimination, hostility, androcentrism, patriarchy, male privilege, belittling of women, disenfranchisement of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification

+

Burden of proof is one type of fallacy in which someone makes a claim, but puts the burden of proof onto the other side. For example, a person makes a claim. Another person refutes the claim, and the first person asks them to prove that the claim is not true.

=

Don't just say "Y'all".

Name Names and Claim Claims.

Cant go around throwing rocks, hiding your hands, and expecting to be taken seriously.

The burden of proof is on the claimant.

Educate us if we are wrong, by actually showing proof of our wrongdoing vs "I feel like".

The moderators do a pretty decent job of keeping the site clear of certain behaviors and I personally haven't seen anyone in this thread show hatred, contempt, or prejudice against women or anyone else...well except maybe men who wear Chelsea boots :lol:

Captain save a h$%? Doesn't have sexist connotations?

And you don't have to overtly call women b$%% to show contempt or prejudice. It's like white people who think racism is only the nword and burning crosses. A lot of the rhetoric in here is pretty misogynistic.

Why u always laughing.. don’t know if U cereal or instigating.... I know what I said and it’s true. Female power comes from CHOICE. If she don’t want to lay then there’s zero chance of getting preggo.

Im serious as cancer. Your comment was extremely problematic, for several reasons.

LOL so her choice not to have a child or want the D is what's causing a decline in birth rates the last 6 years? :rofl:

Captain save a h$%? Doesn't have sexist connotations?

And you don't have to overtly call women b$%% to show contempt or prejudice. It's like white people who think racism is only the nword and burning crosses. A lot of the rhetoric in here is pretty misogynistic.

=

"I feel like"

Have you reported said behavior or nah?

In fact your comment is the reason why backwards states like Texas are trying to regulate women's bodies. This false notion that women having a choice not to get D or have children is the cause of decreasing birth rates. Either way you look at it, it is problematic. And then to frame that choice as feminism? :rofl:

How is having a choice of who to mate with "feminism"?:rofl:

=

"I feel like"

Have you reported said behavior or nah?

I don't report people, I like to keep this type of behavior out in the open. I take the same approach with racists. Let them show us who they are, no need to censor it.

How is having a choice of who to mate with "feminism"?:rofl:
I come from an environment where they do planned/arranged marriages. Females have NO say. I hear ya strength in tone and it sucks how we both believe in the same thing but for some reason you still wanna argue.. you win Jack..

There's definitely been plenty of misogyny in this thread. As men we should be able to hold each other and ourselves accountable for such things. I know I've definitely contributed.

Listen, I love women. I was raised by women, most of my family members are women (it's nowhere close to being 50/50), most of my friends growing up were girls, all the friends I've made as an adult have been women and I'm much closer to my sister and my mother than I am to my father and brother.

I want them all to flourish and grow and live in a world free of prejudice against them for having a vagina, but I know I haven't always been the best ally, especially when it comes to my romantic and sexual relationships with women. The women I'm friends with think I'm the perfect man. The others know better. There are definitely a few women I owe apologies to.

No one expects us all to be perfect, but at least acknowledge when and where you fall short and try to do better and then urge others to do the same. A lot of yall aint even trying.

One thing you have to take into account is being "over protective"

Some women gauge that as a form of misogyny and "toxic masculinity" as well

When a women is really head strong AND smart they sometimes struggle with understanding the nuance of men and the way we generally think

We sometimes simplify things because certain things are.. simple

I have been told by my daughter's mother that the fact that I always try to protect her, help, and offer solutions to her issues "invalidates" her struggle or development

This is an extremely successful woman who reaches out to me constantly for those things though

I really believe in this new era of social media all these words that a lot of people just learned because of social media are weaponized to the point where certain individuals feel they are compelled to use them because they hear it so much

Lemme just throw you in this box because it feels appropriate and because it's promoted

It's even affected this very forum as well

Everything is an extreme on two opposite ends of the spectrum where nuance is totally thrown out the proverbial window

Just a need to call someone a name or give them a negative title versus actually using your brain to actually understand said individuals perspective

It's lazy and ignorant

There's definitely been plenty of misogyny in this thread. As men we should be able to hold each other and ourselves accountable for such things. I know I've definitely contributed.

Listen, I love women. I was raised by women, most of my family members are women (it's nowhere close to being 50/50), most of my friends growing up were girls, all the friends I've made as an adult have been women and I'm much closer to my sister and my mother than I am to my father and brother.

I want them all to flourish and grow and live in a world free of prejudice against them for having a vagina, but I know I haven't always been the best ally, especially when it comes to my romantic and sexual relationships with women. The women I'm friends with think I'm the perfect man. The others know better. There are definitely a few women I owe apologies to.

No one expects us all to be perfect, but at least acknowledge when and where you fall short and try to do better and then urge others to do the same. A lot of yall aint even trying.

The thing for me is if everything is misogyny then nothing is misogyny.

Reminds me of when people claim racism when they don't get a job - but come to find out they showed up late to the interview, wearing jeans and a t-shirt, and threw their feet on the interviewers desk like Smoke Dog in Don't be a Menace.

It takes away from the people actually suffering the most.

If asking people to be accountable for their decisions is misogyny then where do we go from here?

The whole thread centers around a guy named Kevin Samuels and videos of hypergamous women that want a job they aren't qualified to fill.

The women that call into the show and the women actually suffering from misogyny all around the world aren't necessarily one in the same.

View attachment 2792471

A man should never use the term "misogynistic".
What type of sense do you think this makes?
So now the issue is the movie Baby Boy, and not white male supremacy? It isn’t the fact that many Black women are damaged due to abuse and oppression, therefor feeling as if nobody gives a damn about them, right? That all Emmitt Till did was supposedly whistle, and they stripped him, wrapped barbed wire around his neck, then shoot him in the head, yet Black women still do not receive any justice for the actual horrors that they’ve faced, right?
No, but it would be straight wrong to deny its significance. Dated a girl really into Tyler Perry movies & her standards fell in line w/ "us". She was fairly unrealistic in the idea she had of me. "Our" "let's go to church" conversation definitely didn't go well.

Just came in to say.....BABY BOY, is timeless :pimp:

Good *** movie all around. Well done. Tons of unintentional comedy. And tons of gems, real life situations, dynamics and deep dives.

Pac would’ve killed that role....but that weird Mf’er TYRESE did his thug thizzle :smokin

One of Ving Rhames finest performances as well. Special movie.

Good Points kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc

It is always hard to read when you should/shouldn't jump in and help a woman in 2021.

I remember one time at work, 2 women were moving a table while I was talking to two OTHER women.
One of the women I was talking to said, "You see them over there struggling (which they weren't), why aren't you helping them?
Me: They seem to have it under control. They don't need my help. I don't want to insult them by ASSUMING they need a man to come to their rescue.

There have been NUMEROUS times in my life where I HAVE offered help and was told that it was insulting that I interjected. So I decided that I am not offering help unless
A. I KNOW you and I KNOW how you operate when it comes to those feelings.
B. I am ASKED to help.
C. If it is an elderly/pregnant/child

It is just a crap shoot that I don't feel like dealing with.

But I get it, SOME women are simply independent and don't need my help so I don't fault them but I have no way of knowing when I am to interject.

It is what it is though.

What type of sense do you think this makes?

No, but it would be straight wrong to deny its significance. Dated a girl really into Tyler Perry movies & her standards fell in line w/ "us". She was fairly unrealistic in the idea she had of me. "Our" "let's go to church" conversation definitely didn't go well.

Were you her Shemar Moore or bald headed black dude? I'm tryna visualize where she put you into her fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom