Originally Posted by sthebest

To my surprise, it's a shiny new BMW.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

you're serious?

and no, I would never do something as cowardly as mess with someone's car then run away.

you ever hear of those megachurches? 
laugh.gif

dudes are straight ballin'

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

you're serious?

and no, I would never do something as cowardly as mess with someone's car then run away.

laugh.gif

this is true, the Imam and his wife were straight pocketing donation money in this Westbury LI mosque I used to go to as a teen. They were both pushing BMWs. 

Are you serious OP? 
indifferent.gif

I'd rather get punched in the face than have my car damaged. So you had a problem with this guy's opinions (which didn't even harm you, they just offended you), so you took it out on his property and dipped out without even saying anything to him? It's like the kid who's idea gets shot down in class, doesn't say anything, then comes back the next day and shoots everyone. How the hell is this man supposed to know you disagree with him when you don't even say anything? All you did was jump to the furthest end of the spectrum and mess up one of a man's most prized possessions.

Keying someone's car is one of the lowest moves you can do. I don't care if he punched your mom in the face, don't touch his car, ever. Even if someone keys your car, how can you even bring yourself to slash up someone's paintwork? Do you have any respect for a person's car?

Everyone saying bitter ex-girlfriend is right.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Can I ask why he was talking about that in the first place? I can't think of a reason why that was necessary..
THATS WHAT IM SAYING.

how do you go from praising a woman like my great grandmother and then go to hate speech about lesbians? It's a time and a place for everything, but hate speech has NO speech in a funeral. people are already feeling terrible enough, no need to be that petty. And dude kept going and going even after people asked him to sit down.

So, yesterday was my great grandma's funeral. It already was a hard enough day as it is, and then this bishop came up to speak. Dude was 80 years old and had alot of old school ideas. One of them was on homosexuality and how big of a sin that it was. He went on a tirade how lesbians are evil and what's wrong with the world today. Dude condemned their lifestyle at this funeral, which wasn't cool. It got real because two of my family members (who I prefer not to say) are lesbians and have been for years. They got so offended they left the church in tears, as well as one of my cousins (whom also is a lesbian). I comfort my two family members in the basement along with my other family members and they're crying extra hard in the basement.

I go outside and I'm so pissed I start cursing about the preacher outside of the church and start puching the side of the building with my bare fists  (and keep in mind that I'm cool, calm and collected most of the time). My cousin who's like a brother to me comes outside to comfort me and calm me down. By this time, I want to beat the living you know what out of the bishop. So, my cousin gets a tip from someone inside the church which car was the bishop's. To my surprise, it's a shiny new BMW. so needless to say, I grab the keys in my pocket and scratch the hell of out the car deep as possible. I probably would have slashed his tires too but I didn't have anything sharp enough to puncture them.

So, what would guys have done in my situation? Turn the other cheek even though a family member has been slandered and condemned in church or go goon status and get your revenge?

BRTky.jpg

Originally Posted by scshift

Are you serious OP? 
indifferent.gif

I'd rather get punched in the face than have my car damaged. So you had a problem with this guy's opinions (which didn't even harm you, they just offended you), so you took it out on his property and dipped out without even saying anything to him? It's like the kid who's idea gets shot down in class, doesn't say anything, then comes back the next day and shoots everyone. How the hell is this man supposed to know you disagree with him when you don't even say anything? All you did was jump to the furthest end of the spectrum and mess up one of a man's most prized possessions.

Keying someone's car is one of the lowest moves you can do. I don't care if he punched your mom in the face, don't touch his car, ever. Even if someone keys your car, how can you even bring yourself to slash up someone's paintwork? Do you have any respect for a person's car?

very easy. AND i felt good about doing it.
wink.gif

you feel so bad for the guy? then you go pay for the scratches to get taken off of his car.

Are you serious OP? 
indifferent.gif

very easy. AND i felt good about doing it.
wink.gif

you feel so bad for the guy? then you go pay for the scratches to get taken off of his car.

Meh I don't have time going around funding the repair bills every time you break someone else's stuff cause you don't like them.

Keep doing your thing though. Someone's going to take care of you eventually.

Emotional

like female....... btw church people are evil over all... evidence in op

You keep talking about hate, yet it took a lot of hate to vandalize that BMW. I hope the irony isn't lost on you.

You should have spelled out lesbian hater on his car.
Then when he sees his car he'll be like.
MfG0m.jpg

also, keep in mind that keying his car wasn't my first choice. real talk I would have whooped the snot out of him. only because it was my grand mother's funeral that I didn't go on stage and knock out the remainder of his teeth. but out of respect to everyone else, I walked out instead of making a scene..but not before throwing the obituary on the ground and mugging the hell out of dude before storming out.

oh and I might as well say it, the person that cried was my grandmother and her partner. everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but hate has no place in the church.

you say it wasn't your first choice as if we should congratulate you for not beating up an old man but keying his car instead...you were wrong and you know it...

sucks your family was offended but you can't beat up or destroy other people's property every time a family member's feelings get hurt

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

you're serious?

laugh.gif

I see my reply was a bit ambiguous,
but I was wondering why he was surprised 
laugh.gif

SneakerHeathen wrote:

it would probably be a good idea if you never offered your opinion on anything of relevance on NT bruh, some topics don't need that troll touch of yours.
this being one of those many topics.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Are you serious OP? 
indifferent.gif

My man, some dude's car doesn't warrant higher respect than my mother's dignity
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

you're serious?

laugh.gif

I see my reply was a bit ambiguous,
but I was wondering why he was surprised 
laugh.gif

Lmao my reply was sarcastic. I already know those megachurch leaders get major guap
laugh.gif

No. I would've stopped the bishop in the middle of his tirade and kicked him off the stage right then and there.

Originally Posted by stahnskiOHHH

Are you serious OP? 
indifferent.gif

My man, some dude's car doesn't warrant higher respect than my mother's dignity
30t6p3b.gif

this.

I dont know if anyone saw my post earlier, but it was my grandmother in tears. my grandmother

If you dudes arent taking action after a loved one gets embarassed at a funeral unncessarily, then smh @ you.

Why would he go so hard on homosexuality at a old ladies funeral.

What would have keying his car done?
Sorry for your loss OP

Back
Top Bottom