KFC's Double Down Sandwich: For Those Who Don't Cherish Their Hearts

Originally Posted by TheBaws23

^fat boy getting creative wit his double down
laugh.gif

546 calories really ain't that much. There's 600 in a turkey/ham Subway footlong. Nonetheless, I think it looks nasty, I'd rather just dip two chicken tenders in honey mustard.

If the US unleashes and shares this with the rest of the world, it would have to make up for that whole Vietnam thing......right? You're welcome, Earth.

former cross country/track runner here. I can eat just about anything without worrying about my weight or health since im used to running 7-10 miles daily. Bout to try this tomorrow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

my double down wrapped in a mcdouble
pimp.gif

2d9qzd0.jpg

then me getting super happy, about to eat that monster
n3xoh1.jpg

oh snaps?

same thing i was thinkingso does this thing fill you up?

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

546 calories really ain't that much. There's 600 in a turkey/ham Subway footlong. 

Not really the same thing though if you look closer. The subway footlong will consist of other sources of calorie, healthier choices like vegetables. Plus that is a footlong compared to the much smaller double down.

With that said, i'd still give it a try but probably just once followed by 3-4 hours on teh eliptical bike.

Had one on sunday, pretty epic I must say. The sauce tastes like horseradish to me... (is that what it is...?)

Had one today!
It was greatttt!

Might go back there 2mrw and try the grill version.

You only live once, so eat as much as you can while your young.

I had another one today, that's put me at 3 already. ^ Yoooo, isn't that the dude that blew some guy for TBIII's?

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

my double down wrapped in a mcdouble
pimp.gif

2d9qzd0.jpg

then me getting super happy, about to eat that monster
n3xoh1.jpg
eek.gif
OHSnaps!

wow how did dude fly under the radar like this?

but real talk I ain't seen OhSnaps this happy since the last time they rereleased the 3s. Notice how every time OhSnaps is happy and wants something, his mouth is always open wide
laugh.gif
sick.gif

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom