KG "walking fingers" Vol. What does it mean???

^but who's to say Perkins, Big Baby, etc would be wired the way they are. That has been just as instrumental as what KG has provided with his play. I dont@%%! KG anymore lol, but you cant deny the impact he had on that team from a mental standpoint (which as we see from ORL, means a helluva lot).

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

bchimcuter:
High Class Scum Bag:
MrMundayNite:
vanexellent:
He went from crying on John Thompson's shoulder because the T-Wolves were struggling to winning a ring because of McHale still bleeding Celtic Green to now being a douche on the bench who cant play but still think he can taunt those actually playing.

As much as I dont want the Cavs to come out the East and potentially play my Lakers.... seeing them run through the Celtics with KG on the bench acting like an idiot would be great.
I never understood this. The T-wolves, for the position that they were in at the time, did not get as bad a deal as people make them out to get. Al Jefferson is not trash by any means.

boston could've kept Big Al and been a championship team....

but i have no clue what the walking fingers means..LOL

roll.gif
roll.gif

What's so funny? They're a championship team right now... sans Garnett. The regular season doesn't matter, because you'd have to be an idiot to think that the current Celtics team, minus Garnett but with Jefferson, would miss the playoffs. Then they get in the playoffs, and... welll... I mean, they're doing fine right now in the playoffs without Jefferson or Garnett. So yeah, I think it's safe to say they'd be contender.

They are?

Al might be a gifted talent, but what KG rlbrought to that team is more than just his talent.

He gave those guys "swag". Look at how big baby and perk and all them dudes now...dudes have massive amounts of confidence and I think you canattribute a big part of that because of the attitude that KG brought to that team.

I think the walking fingers is a symbol of boston coming from behind and "walking the other team down" so to speak. I've only seen him do it whenthey're coming from behind

bchimcuter:
High Class Scum Bag:
MrMundayNite:
vanexellent:
He went from crying on John Thompson's shoulder because the T-Wolves were struggling to winning a ring because of McHale still bleeding Celtic Green to now being a douche on the bench who cant play but still think he can taunt those actually playing.

As much as I dont want the Cavs to come out the East and potentially play my Lakers.... seeing them run through the Celtics with KG on the bench acting like an idiot would be great.
I never understood this. The T-wolves, for the position that they were in at the time, did not get as bad a deal as people make them out to get. Al Jefferson is not trash by any means.

roll.gif
roll.gif

What's so funny? They're a championship team right now... sans Garnett. The regular season doesn't matter, because you'd have to be an idiot to think that the current Celtics team, minus Garnett but with Jefferson, would miss the playoffs. Then they get in the playoffs, and... welll... I mean, they're doing fine right now in the playoffs without Jefferson or Garnett. So yeah, I think it's safe to say they'd be contender.

Thank you. They're one win away from the east conf finals w/o KG, Powe and PJ Brown from last years team. Add Jefferson to the team and theycould possibly beat Cleveland...

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

I think the walking fingers is a symbol of boston coming from behind and "walking the other team down" so to speak. I've only seen him do it when they're coming from behind
i heard a similar thing this morning.... something like "we're creeping up on you" or "we've crept up on you"

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

bchimcuter:
High Class Scum Bag:
MrMundayNite:
vanexellent:

roll.gif
roll.gif

Thank you. They're one win away from the east conf finals w/o KG, Powe and PJ Brown from last years team. Add Jefferson to the team and they could possibly beat Cleveland...

Ska- Normally I agree with most of your post, but this one is completely off. Theyre far from a championship team right now. There is no way they will get pastCleveland. Theyre not the same team with out Garnett. Garnett adds that intensity and fire, that will take them to the next level

bchimcuter:
23ska909red02 :

They are?
Apparently we have different definitions of the phrase. To me 'championship team' means 'It is reasonable to think they can win thechampionship'; for you, it apparently means 'They are going to win the championship, they will win the championship, and no one else matters.' Ican't adopt that definition, because that would require psychic ability.

If you make it to the Conference Finals, you're a championship team. When most sports analysts use the phrase, they're not speaking of who will win thechampionship, because... at least, as far as I know... sports analysts lack psychic ability. Teams that can reasonably win the championship are called'championship teams'; that phrase is not reserved for the one team who will win the championship, because noneof us know who it is.

But we all know the Bobcats are not a championship team. The Thunder? No. Even playoff teams like the Pistons, no one was calling them a championship team.

gang related word to Paul Pierce last year...

KG is c-walkin' with his fingers.

Spoiler [+]
lol

KG is that dude
pimp.gif

He's probably telling the other team to walk out of the building because it's over or something.

what a joke, KG has no class for a hall of fame player and former MVP and champion

imagine if Kobe acted like this........NT would explode with hate like that Chappelle show skit where dude's head exploded
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Al might be a gifted talent, but what KG rlbrought to that team is more than just his talent.

He gave those guys "swag". Look at how big baby and perk and all them dudes now...dudes have massive amounts of confidence and I think you can attribute a big part of that because of the attitude that KG brought to that team.

no doubt

Back
Top Bottom