KG "walking fingers" Vol. What does it mean???

It means they've creeped up from behind n are about 2 run past them lol

How about the other time wen he was pointin at his wrists saying its time its time n noddin his head .

This playoffs has been an interesting time . I swear the nba needs to find KG all the F bombs dude drops is outta control but hella funny .

They should just keep thecamera on him on a little box in the corner while the game goes on it would be entertaining

Originally Posted by Youngswag24

They should just keep thecamera on him on a little box in the corner while the game goes on it would be entertaining
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]During the Bulls/Celtics series, I think some TNT producer on a radio interview said theyhad to back off showing Kevin because he cusses too much.[/color]

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

bchimcuter:
23ska909red02 :
What's so funny? They're a championship team right now... sans Garnett. The regular season doesn't matter, because you'd have to be an idiot to think that the current Celtics team, minus Garnett but with Jefferson, would miss the playoffs. Then they get in the playoffs, and... welll... I mean, they're doing fine right now in the playoffs without Jefferson or Garnett. So yeah, I think it's safe to say they'd be contender.

if kg was never traded to the celtics, do you really think they would be in this same position with the same mind set they play with?

maybe i'm missing something...

they are one win away from the ECF and are reigning champs, automatically makes them a title contender

roll.gif
@ Big Baby in the screencap.

and
roll.gif
@ that video. That is a hilarious sequence of events in slow motion.

I don't agree with the fact that if you make the Conference Finals you are a championship team. I think it's more so relative to the season and theteams competing. Like when you have a dynasty like the Bulls how many of those teams that they played were championship teams? I think in the NBA more than anyof the main sports it doesn't mean you really have a chance by just getting to the Conference Finals because when you have an elite team history shows theytake it down pretty consistently. An example of what I'm trying to say is this year. Everyone knows whoever is coming out of the BOS-ORL series is justwaiting to get womped by the Cavs, so would you really call them a championship team? I mean I don't even think it is reasonable to say they could beatCleveland in the sense that if they theoretically played that 7 game series 10 times I couldn't see Boston or Orlando winning one of those series.

I'm sure someone has said it before, but I would pay $50 for PPV to have him mic'd up for a game. Haha

I had no idea that KG had so many haters..

Guess winning a chip will do that..

I actually like his antics, could you imagine having that on your team..

He fires his guys up, and usually backs it up..

*l.a. fan btw*

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

roll.gif
at laker homer bringing kobe into this thread

then again, what would you expect

The
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
/most pathetic part is that the vid was titled "Kobe posterizing KG" when in fact KG wasn't even involved.
laugh.gif
...FAIL!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife
this is why laker fans are the most annoying fans on the earth....this thread has nothing to do w/ kobe...
exactly. dude who posted that vid is corny as hell, no credibility.

why don't i post a vid of KG after game 6 last season...

Back
Top Bottom