Kid Cudi Quits Drugs

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Cudi is one of the best artist in music. F what yall say.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This.

One of my favorite artists. Big props to dude! I'm interested to see what subject matter his future albums will contain.

One of my favorite artists. Big props to dude! I'm interested to see what subject matter his future albums will contain.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

My favorite artist for the last two years. I don't understand the hate for him in here.

He does different things than the average rapper, some people don't like that. It's understandable.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

My favorite artist for the last two years. I don't understand the hate for him in here.

He does different things than the average rapper, some people don't like that. It's understandable.

i thought more nters would like cudi lol dude is far from bad but he isnt the greatest either some songs are
smokin.gif

i thought more nters would like cudi lol dude is far from bad but he isnt the greatest either some songs are
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by anthonyoj

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This.
NO. I can understand people having different opinions, but this is ridiculous.
He doesn't make beats nor does he pick good ones. He mumbles through his raps. His lyrical content is about as diverse as Wiz Khalifa's.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by anthonyoj

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This.
NO. I can understand people having different opinions, but this is ridiculous.
He doesn't make beats nor does he pick good ones. He mumbles through his raps. His lyrical content is about as diverse as Wiz Khalifa's.

sick.gif

People really saying Cudi is one of the best artists in all music? 
laugh.gif

I'm a fan and all but come on...

People really saying Cudi is one of the best artists in all music? 
laugh.gif

I'm a fan and all but come on...

Back
Top Bottom