Kid Cudi's hair vol.where can I cop?

Joined Jun 20, 2008

Damn I am going to get clowned for this question. I already know. W/e anyway, I have been cutting my own hair since I was 8 years old (im now 20 goin on 21). I have only been to the actual barbershop once during that time period and that one time was because I was with my dad and he needed to go.

I'm tired of the same short hair style with a simple line up. I'm thinkin on growin my hair out but not in a huge "afro" type of way. I want somethin low and compact. I came across a Cudi vid and saw this type of hair style:

And also the Poke her face vid

the only reason I am making this thread because, since I am not familliar with the hairstyle "lingo" I want to know if there is a name for this style or cut ala "the ceasar" or "the fade"? And what does he put in his hair to make it look curly but not like S-Curl?

flame on in 3....2........

-The Juice

Joined Aug 10, 2009
Just get a pic of it and show it to barber and ask if the barber can do something like that.

Joined Mar 1, 2007
no lie....i had the same question

but i was watching the alternate pursuit of happiness video when this question donned on me

Joined Jun 20, 2008
Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Since you were eight? I wanna see your hairline RIGHT NOW
yeah. My big brother always used to cut his own hair. And since I looked up to him when I was younger he gave me a set of clippers for my 8th or 9th b-day.

-The Juice

Joined Sep 6, 2005
Dude I've been wantin the exact same thing.

Keep in mind, Cudi is half Mexican so his hair might be a little different.

Joined Jun 20, 2008
Originally Posted by davidisgodly

dark ceasar.. really not that difficult to ask for.

and say... "keep it low"
Dark Ceasar

aigh good lookin out. Do I need some gel for the curls or will water and a light application of Pink Oil for shine suffices?

-The Juice

Joined Sep 19, 2004
This always comes up with different styles. Instead of guessing what to tell your barber, simply print out a picture and bring it to them. You know they won't misunderstand what you want.

Joined Nov 21, 2006
i don't get whats so special about his haircut, looks like he grew it out a little and got a tape up

Joined Jul 14, 2008
it looks like a size four gaurd with a professional taper on the side (can't really tell because of the head phones)

so dark ceaser, number 4, line up

Joined Jun 20, 2008
Originally Posted by solefood229

i don't get whats so special about his haircut, looks like he grew it out a little and got a tape up
it's not "special" its just the best example I could come up with what I am aiming for. Keep in mind I have had my short majority of my life, so if I am going to grow it out I want a good example of what I want....Cudi just happens to have the look.

-The Juice

Top Bottom