Kid Tries Bullying an Overweight Kid and Gets SLAMMED

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by G14

WHERE IS THE OG VIDEO ALL THE LINKS TO IT IN THIS THREAD ARE DEAD?

I NEVER SEEN IT

REALLY??

YOU STRAIGHT VELCRO DIAPER FOR THAT

NVM I GOT THE LINK!
laugh.gif

Yo, why you screaming though?

Homie is about to get a WWE contract after hitting that fool with his signature move

glad he did that & did an interview to show his side of the story

You see he hit me first.
Then he stopped and let me hit him 5 times.
IT'S THE TRUTH!!!
Spoiler [+]
trollface.jpg

The fat kid is very well spoken for his age, and you can tell he's a good kid. The bully and his parents are scum. Lol @ that blatant lie about him being bullied first. SURREEE that's why you punched him twice and show boated like Muhammad Ali. kid should have broken a bone would have really taught him a lesson

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

does this 12 yr old kid really have a pierced eyebrow??
he's clearly about that life.
laugh.gif

This has really gone to far tho.  First off every little altercation is recorded and uploaded to the internet.  Then the crap goes all viral and you have breaking interviews with middle schoolers.  Really? Do we really need to go this in depth over a playground fight? Like my mans Cam said "N_'s get shot everyday B".  It was funny how cuz got powerbombed but sheesh 2011 has taken things toooo far.

I just read the news and saw a new video with the bully speaking out for the fisr time it appears he's claming casey is the one who started first which no one will believe lol because the video clearly shows ritchard picking on casey throwing punches at him before he gets slammed ot the concrete lol

Back
Top Bottom