Kids collecting J's

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

You guys are giving this kid horrible advise.

Just remember two things: Buy what you like and never buy fakes. If you like fusions, buy fusions.
Seriously.

Let the kid buy what he likes, if he likes fusions, then let him.

And when buying on NT and ISS, always be careful. Buy from known sellers because you could get scammed.

Other then that just buy what you like and don't be a follower.

C/S....people and they 'stop fusion' madness
roll.gif

I'm new to the game too so everyone's advice is more than helpful! Thanks everyone!

Don't buy too much, you're going to grow out of it. I Bought a few pairs here and there back in 98-01, but when my feet stopped growing around 18-19ish05-06 , I started collecting more and more.

ignore hype, monetary value, and everyone's opinion when buying... buy what YOU like...

I wish I started earlier. Just turned 18 and passed up countless opportunities to get some heat. Just buy what you like, haters will hate but let them. I justbought some DS Mars IV and thats my most significant buy and thats not saying much. Good luck with your collection!

Yea same im around your age..basically stating what everyone else is saying...
-fusions are ok if you like em
-don't get to hyped up
-buy a size bigger so you could still fit in them
-watch out for fakes
-BUY KICKS THAT YOU LIKE NOT WHAT OTHERS ARE ALL HYPED UP ABOUT
-do some research on the prices and differences between real and fake kicks
-enjoy collecting!

No fusions and Fakes. Always Research and know what you are buying.

Don't buy from random/any websites, unless you know they are 1000000000% Legit. If you buy from eBay make sure to run a quick Legit check on NikeTalk inthe Legit Check Thread by posting pictures. Also make sure that sellers tag all their pictures of their shoes when you are shopping.

and remeber money is limited in some cases, dont blow your money on everything. Purcahse wisley.

dont walk in grass and dirt when theres a sidewalk that takes 10 seconds longer, ive been lazy like that but youll regret it later

We're not so diffrent from our age. so some advice.

Quality over Quanity.
Buy what you like.(Don't post any post's saying "WHAT SHOE SHOULD I GET?! THIS ONE OR THIS ONE?")
Educate yourself on shoes. Read some sites about info.
Watch for those fakes out on ebay (Personally I don't buy from ebay)
As for fusions get them if you like them, Don't listen to anyone else's opinion just get them if you want.
Before you buy a pair from the net. check out other sites before coppin'. (Flight club =
tired.gif
)

But yea overall just do research.

Good luck with the game.

Peace.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

dont walk in grass and dirt when theres a sidewalk that takes 10 seconds longer, ive been lazy like that but youll regret it later
You don't have to tell a sneaker fiend to avoid grass and dirt...! I'll take 10 minutes to avoid them!

congrats on starting! First of all no fakes. Second buy what u like ppl are tellin u what to buy but if ur into fusions buy them. I belive in more of qualityand quanity, not this over that because I buy a lot of quality shoes. But save some money cause ur gonna be driving in a few years n u might want a new whipjust don't go crack fiend on the kicks. Open a savings account. I started collecting when I was 13 n I'm 17 now and have around 200 pairs of shoes.

Get what you like, not what others tell you. If you like fusions get them who cares what others say or think. Collecting shoes is about shoes that you like notabout shoes that others like, are you collecting for them or for you? Walk like a duck so your shoes dont crease jk

Originally Posted by Spradley

im 15 and got 30 pair. tryin 2 get up there. please dont buy fusions lol

qft

im 15, not really into j's but im 70 pairs deep all bought with my own money... dont even have a job....start reselling make some cash and then buy

i was the same way as you are and still am just remember buy what you like and not what you think other people like and you should be ok

Originally Posted by original88

i was the same way as you are and still am just remember buy what you like and not what you think other people like and you should be ok

learn your history. JB was born in the 80s and 90s, and that's when it peaked in most heads' opinions. you can't know where you're headingunless you know where you've been.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

learn your history. JB was born in the 80s and 90s, and that's when it peaked in most heads' opinions. you can't know where you're heading unless you know where you've been.
This

And don't fall into the hype.
Know your stuff and be real and collect what you like, not what's 'in'.
Personally, I don't why people pay $700 for garbage Yeezys.
laugh.gif

OG's FTW

Back
Top Bottom