Kids react to walkmans VOL. I'm feeling old now

jjs

i'm feeling old and i'm only 21 :x :lol:

Last edited:
Dash? Maxim?

Stupid names.

+

Samirah is smarter and more insightful than all those other goobers combined.

Last edited:
I'm glad they don't know what a Walkman is because they were straight trash. All that fast forwarding and rewinding to get to your favorite song and then the song sounded screwed and chopped because the battery was dying. I can't believe we had to live through a cassette tape era. Shame on our forefathers.

Staying up ALL night to record ONLY the hottest songs on the radio just to shut the cassette game down. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Late 80's/early 90's babies grew up in an interesting time, 5 years later I bought an ipod nano at school. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
sick.gif
 I feel so old thinking these kids were born after 1999 and sometime in the 2000s 

Tapes > cds

I actually kinda agree with this...

I swear albums used to be better because they HAD to be.

Before CDs, when tapes and vinyl were the norm an ENTIRE ALBUM had to had to be good because skipping a crappy track was a pain in the *** and if an album was only so-so and not heat from start to finish it simply wouldn't get played or bought.

I hear the term "filler tracks" thrown around nowadays like its no big deal... Really? Filler tracks?... WTF ? :smh:

Man, from Walkmans to CD Players to MDs to iPods. Times sure have changed.

Not even sure why I bought an MD back in the day. Joint was expensive as hell when it came out but it was literally a combination of a Walkman with how prehistoric it was to get the music on the disc but the ease of playback and control was definitely more advanced than a CD player by far.

Just like how we couldn't fathom a device such as an iPod was possible when we were kids, what do you guys think the next-gen of portable music players are going to be like? :nerd:

I hope my kids aren't as annoying and dramatic as some of them

perhaps all kids are annoying at ages 12-13, couldn't stand them in the video

I blame it on the Disney and Nickelodeon shows. I don't have a reasoning for it, but I am blaming it on these shows.

Just like how we couldn't fathom a device such as an iPod was possible when we were kids, what do you guys think the next-gen of portable music players are going to be like? :nerd:

This.

just thinking from where we've come from in 20 years.

Imagine what will be the norm in 20 more years :wow:

I still remember the first time my moms bought me a CD

For sure thought I was that dude while everyone else had tapes.

Had one of these back in 7th grade :lol: :smh:

Used to get roasted on the bus when ****** were flexing with their iPods :lol:

hey back before tv - they used to gather around & listen to the radio!

and before they had radio - they didn't even listen to the radio!

mind blown...too much info to process...must take meds & re-evaluate everything

Last edited:
my peoples still have a few walkmans around the crib..up till a few years ago my dad was still using the to listen to sports radio outside if there wasn't a radio around

Back
Top Bottom