Kill all Spiders...(Warning: Spiders are Icky. You have been warned)

After reading a post in Reddit. I think the whole human race has to kill Spiders period.We can start in Australia first.
cXPmP.jpg

tumblr_lr3amhUOnr1qie5eh

camel_spider.jpg

1303543446021.gif

tumblr_m17oy4NECK1qkhx7ao1_500.jpg

spiders do necessary work in the ecosystem stop being a little girl I bet you're snowflake frail.

honestly I hate spiders, hate them so damn much, if it were up to me I'd make sure they were all dead. Eff spiders.

just the thought of how big that #!%! might be behind the clock would have me +@#%%*** bricks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by grandtheftbike

Originally Posted by chezzer10

camel_spider.jpg
eek.gif
info?
Is a Camel Spider. There are 2 of them stuck together but they are still pretty big. Mostly found in those countries like Iraq and Pakistan in the desert and this is one of our soldiers biggest threats as well.

Originally Posted by grandtheftbike

Originally Posted by chezzer10

camel_spider.jpg
eek.gif
info?
Camel spider, don't be fooled by the picture ...
They're big but they are not biger than your arm
Camel spiders fight -> 

I hate insects, espacialy spiders

Originally Posted by taymane23

spiders do necessary work in the ecosystem stop being a little girl I bet you're snowflake frail.

No shame in running like a little girl. Btw remind me to stand behind you as you fight them to the death lol.

Originally Posted by taymane23

This

Spiders
pimp.gif

nah yo i love spiders ... i've been putting away my winter clothes and these moths $@!%@*% destroyed all my good %*@* ... i'm bout to buy some and let them roam the crib

Back
Top Bottom