Killer Mike - R.A.P. Music

Originally Posted by amohoop34

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

Originally Posted by amohoop34

After one listen, absolute fire and, the best tape/album/whatever i've heard so far this year.  Only thing holding back each release in the pledge series, imo, was the occasionally inconsistent production. With El-P on the boards for the whole thing, that issue is gone and allows Mike to shine. Too early to tell, but very well might end up being my favorite release of his, period.

Yeah...I've given it 3 spins so far and I'm lovin it.
I know what you're saying about the Pledge series...although, it does seem like his albums are getting progressively better. 3>2>1 imo.

While I think 2 is the best of the pledge series, I agree in spirit with your point. Each release has been more consistent all the way through than the one before and an easier listen. I just think vol 2's highpoints were great enough to overxome the shakier moments.
Agreed. I Pledge Allegiance to the Grind II is my favorite out of the series, followed by I, then III

Listening to R.A.P right now. The Reagan track goes hard

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Album of the year thus far.

Absolutely.  This is probably my favorite album of the last few years...

Although I probably don't listen to enough new music for that opinion to count for very much
laugh.gif

I like Mike & I like El Producto. I just don't like them together. The whole thing seems off to me.

Anyone check this out yet? I've given it a couple of spins...Killer Mike has yet to disappoint. 

That track about Reagan? Fire. 

I'm listening to that track right now!!!
"Ronald (6), Wilson(6) Reagan(6)"
Mike went in!! :wow:

This album right here, this album right here son- The production, the flow, the content, man...
I'm kicking myself for taking so long to listen to this album.

peep Killer Mike on this track. dopest track of the year.

if y'all mess with this track ^, y'all will LOVEEEE Bambu. i have his whole catalog. revolutionary filipino rapper from Watts, CA. holla @ me!

I heard killa mike been touring with el-p and joint was fyah!!! He gonna get real nice ****** wit el-p. real good production from that man.

Back
Top Bottom