Kim K. looking right in Mexico.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

24lifis.jpg

14wzl7s.jpg

ISWYDT 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by Al Audi

she doesnt have a particular type of guy huh?

big pockets. big meat
I'm one for two. Lets find this %*# and some of the best counterfeiters in the country and get this come up.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by Al Audi

she doesnt have a particular type of guy huh?

big pockets. big meat
I'm one for two. Lets find this %*# and some of the best counterfeiters in the country and get this come up.

Originally Posted by flores

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. There is a lady that works in my schools FA's office that has an +%$ that rivals Kims. No joke, real talk.
indifferent.gif
.....Post pics  
nerd.gif
She works in a cubicle inside the office... so the other day I was sitting outside a room within the FA office waiting to speak to someone and she walked by. I instantly 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. She was either feeling me and/or throwing me a bone because I was clearly eye raping every move she made because she must have walked past me 6 times for no apparent reason
At one point she stood directly in front of me and I had a direct side view of the bootie (in yoga pants
devil.gif
) I was seriously in awe. All I could think about was how beautiful it was and snapping a pic for NT. I had a clear window to do it too but didn't 
30t6p3b.gif

Before I transfer out this school I vow not to only take a pic for NT but to tell her how beautiful she is 
embarassed.gif

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. There is a lady that works in my schools FA's office that has an +%$ that rivals Kims. No joke, real talk.
indifferent.gif
.....Post pics  
nerd.gif
She works in a cubicle inside the office... so the other day I was sitting outside a room within the FA office waiting to speak to someone and she walked by. I instantly 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. She was either feeling me and/or throwing me a bone because I was clearly eye raping every move she made because she must have walked past me 6 times for no apparent reason
At one point she stood directly in front of me and I had a direct side view of the bootie (in yoga pants
devil.gif
) I was seriously in awe. All I could think about was how beautiful it was and snapping a pic for NT. I had a clear window to do it too but didn't 
30t6p3b.gif

Before I transfer out this school I vow not to only take a pic for NT but to tell her how beautiful she is 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

its not that Kim got THE biggest @@$... there's plenty of buns that are bigger...

but the fact that its sittin underneath a flat stomach... w/ the nicest set of  Ds... and hips...

fine face... and she's ARMENIAN... or middle eastern.. or whatever she is...

she just aint no regular white or black person...

its always revolutionary when you cross cultural stereotypes...

and girls that AINT BLACK just dont normally have that mASSive wagon draggin behind them...
You obviously have never been to Glendale or Burbank California.

It's a norm for armenian girls to have big ******* with a phatty.

Originally Posted by ricky409

its not that Kim got THE biggest @@$... there's plenty of buns that are bigger...

but the fact that its sittin underneath a flat stomach... w/ the nicest set of  Ds... and hips...

fine face... and she's ARMENIAN... or middle eastern.. or whatever she is...

she just aint no regular white or black person...

its always revolutionary when you cross cultural stereotypes...

and girls that AINT BLACK just dont normally have that mASSive wagon draggin behind them...
You obviously have never been to Glendale or Burbank California.

It's a norm for armenian girls to have big ******* with a phatty.

indifferent.gif
.....Post pics  
nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
30t6p3b.gif

embarassed.gif

Please do
wink.gif

indifferent.gif
.....Post pics  
nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
30t6p3b.gif

embarassed.gif

Please do
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom