Kim K. looking right in Mexico.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

its sad i'm always the ONLY dude to say this, but...

sick.gif

Originally Posted by AlexGod

kim isnt thick, shes fat though.

Originally Posted by flores

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by flores

indifferent.gif
.....Post pics  
nerd.gif
She works in a cubicle inside the office... so the other day I was sitting outside a room within the FA office waiting to speak to someone and she walked by. I instantly 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. She was either feeling me and/or throwing me a bone because I was clearly eye raping every move she made because she must have walked past me 6 times for no apparent reason
At one point she stood directly in front of me and I had a direct side view of the bootie (in yoga pants
devil.gif
) I was seriously in awe. All I could think about was how beautiful it was and snapping a pic for NT. I had a clear window to do it too but didn't 
30t6p3b.gif

Before I transfer out this school I vow not to only take a pic for NT but to tell her how beautiful she is 
embarassed.gif

Please do
wink.gif

the way you described it... if it lives up to what you say...

nominate this man for moderator...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So many dudes have ran through shorty. By no means am I saying no man/women  does not deserve the right to jump from person to person but, she's more apt to garner attention because she's constantly in the spotlight. With that said, If it were any other individual, she'd be getting called all sorts of derogatory and vulgar names because of her "harlot ways". I would agree, her face is nice but, you dudes act like she got a God Body. That %@# is so processed and modified.
grin.gif

So many dudes have ran through shorty. By no means am I saying no man/women  does not deserve the right to jump from person to person but, she's more apt to garner attention because she's constantly in the spotlight. With that said, If it were any other individual, she'd be getting called all sorts of derogatory and vulgar names because of her "harlot ways". I would agree, her face is nice but, you dudes act like she got a God Body. That %@# is so processed and modified.
grin.gif

Why is Kim's body so special because she's not black? That's a slap in the face of all the black women with that same physique or better.

That's like when dudes be saying a girl got a nice butt for a white girl. Either she got a nice butt or she don't. I'm not going to lower the standards just because a woman is of another race.

Kim got a banging body regardless, but dudes be giving it extra points because the only other chicks with that frame are black. She's just as fine as black women with that frame, not any finer.

If you haven't seen women with bodies like her, then you've lived a sheltered life.

Why is Kim's body so special because she's not black? That's a slap in the face of all the black women with that same physique or better.

That's like when dudes be saying a girl got a nice butt for a white girl. Either she got a nice butt or she don't. I'm not going to lower the standards just because a woman is of another race.

Kim got a banging body regardless, but dudes be giving it extra points because the only other chicks with that frame are black. She's just as fine as black women with that frame, not any finer.

If you haven't seen women with bodies like her, then you've lived a sheltered life.

mmmmmm look at that mass in the last pic, makes me wanna bite my screen.
pimp.gif

mmmmmm look at that mass in the last pic, makes me wanna bite my screen.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom