Kim K. looking right in Mexico.

Originally Posted by ajrocka

last pic
pimp.gif

i swear man...

some of yall say stuff just for the argument... just to be different...

:tired :tired

i swear man...

some of yall say stuff just for the argument... just to be different...

:tired :tired

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. There is a lady that works in my schools FA's office that has an +%$ that rivals Kims. No joke, real talk.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. There is a lady that works in my schools FA's office that has an +%$ that rivals Kims. No joke, real talk.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

indifferent.gif
.....Post pics  
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
.....Post pics  
nerd.gif

its not that Kim got THE biggest @@$... there's plenty of buns that are bigger...

but the fact that its sittin underneath a flat stomach... w/ the nicest set of  Ds... and hips...

fine face... and she's ARMENIAN... or middle eastern.. or whatever she is...

she just aint no regular white or black person...

its always revolutionary when you cross cultural stereotypes...

and girls that AINT BLACK just dont normally have that mASSive wagon draggin behind them...

its not that Kim got THE biggest @@$... there's plenty of buns that are bigger...

but the fact that its sittin underneath a flat stomach... w/ the nicest set of  Ds... and hips...

and girls that AINT BLACK just dont normally have that mASSive wagon draggin behind them...

Originally Posted by ricky409

gregzzy23 wrote:

its not that Kim got THE biggest $%$... there's plenty of buns that are bigger...

all purchased tho.

You wouldnt seriously take Kourtney over Kim giving these two phots for examples, would you?

Some of you just talk just to say sum...

i would. kim is nice, but something about kourtney that makes her more
pimp.gif
than kim.

Originally Posted by ricky409

gregzzy23 wrote:

its not that Kim got THE biggest $%$... there's plenty of buns that are bigger...

all purchased tho.

You wouldnt seriously take Kourtney over Kim giving these two phots for examples, would you?

Some of you just talk just to say sum...

i would. kim is nice, but something about kourtney that makes her more
pimp.gif
than kim.

Back
Top Bottom