Kim Kardashian and Austin Miles are dating

*Miles Austin

Dude has 1 great season and gets Kim K?
smh.gif

I'm sorry but Kim K needs to jump off a cliff. Paris Hilton with body is you ask me. I still don't know what she does. I'd wife though.

what? I read that she got back with reggie and he proposed....and she agreed

that 100% BS. The National Enquirer is never legit. I believe it if I see his name on Kim's website. Yes, she has a website

Ehhh...I'd smash just for the experience and then keep it moving. No need to have a continuous relationship with Kim K

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I'm sorry but Kim K needs to jump off a cliff. Paris Hilton with body is you ask me. I still don't know what she does. I'd wife though.

I never realized that when it came to men, they put female celebrities on a pedestal just as much as girls do with male celebrities (ie. current obsession with that dude from Twilight). I think she is a beautiful woman. But, she is really no different than Paris Hilton and is dumb as rocks. Then again, men just fawn over her looks. I have come across so many threads here on NT where posters attack other posters personally if the poster says he/she donot think Kim K is all that. Kind of disturbing how us normal people put celebrities with no beneficial accomplishments in an image of such glory and admiration.

They should air her sextape in the middle of the game on that wiiiiiiiiidescreen to distract the other team.

K, that was corny. Soooo I guess shell be sporting a new jersey huh.

Back
Top Bottom