Kim Kardashian and Austin Miles are dating

Originally Posted by PapaPrem

She looks like a ****** now with the facial plastic surgery

yeah it's disgusting....but that booty still good.

She needs to do another tape because the last one had too much Ray J

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I'm sorry but Kim K needs to jump off a cliff. Paris Hilton with body is you ask me. I still don't know what she does. I'd wife though.

I never realized that when it came to men, they put female celebrities on a pedestal just as much as girls do with male celebrities (ie. current obsession with that dude from Twilight). I think she is a beautiful woman. But, she is really no different than Paris Hilton and is dumb as rocks. Then again, men just fawn over her looks. I have come across so many threads here on NT where posters attack other posters personally if the poster says he/she donot think Kim K is all that. Kind of disturbing how us normal people put celebrities with no beneficial accomplishments in an image of such glory and admiration.

Stop hating girl. Step your game up

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

See, this is what I am talking about. Where do you get that I am hating on her? More power to her in all that she has achieved, but if I choose not to put her P on a pedestal that does not mean I am a hater.

My viewpoint of what I said is not only towards Kim K, but towards a lot of celebrities who are male or female who get famous just based on PR stunts and scandals rather than hard work and talent. 

See, this is what I am talking about. Where do you get that I am hating on her? More power to her in all that she has achieved, but if I choose not to put her P on a pedestal that does not mean I am a hater.

My viewpoint of what I said is not only towards Kim K, but towards a lot of celebrities who are male or female who get famous just based on PR stunts and scandals rather than hard work and talent. 
thank Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears for that 

I'm sorry but Kim K needs to jump off a cliff. Paris Hilton with body is you ask me. I still don't know what she does. I'd wife though.

I never realized that when it came to men, they put female celebrities on a pedestal just as much as girls do with male celebrities (ie. current obsession with that dude from Twilight). I think she is a beautiful woman. But, she is really no different than Paris Hilton and is dumb as rocks. Then again, men just fawn over her looks. I have come across so many threads here on NT where posters attack other posters personally if the poster says he/she donot think Kim K is all that. Kind of disturbing how us normal people put celebrities with no beneficial accomplishments in an image of such glory and admiration.

*activates simp mode*

Hazeleyed Honey > Kim K
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

*activates simp mode*

Hazeleyed Honey > Kim K
embarassed.gif
Nice joke there.
laugh.gif
Also trying to get yourself sonned and stoned on here, as well as insulted. That's ok, I'll roll with the punches.

I think my comment was taken the wrong way. All I did was agree with kix4kix, but because I am a woman, I am a hater.
laugh.gif
 But, Crying basically proved my point.

No doubt though, Kim Kardashian is a gorgeous lady.

laugh.gif
the only reason guys talk about Kim is because she is bad. i think most ppl acknowledge that she is dumb as rocks, spoiled, and has done nothing to speak of.. but what does any of that have to do with us beasting? i understand that your post was in agreement with kix's, but you also ignored the last sentence he wrote.

"I'd wife though." <-- proves my point

I picked him up as an FA because I saw him ball on hardknocks.

Didn't do anything for 4 weeks so I drop him then he blows up. SMH

Slow down woman.

Men are visual, we like TnA and multiple sex partners. 90% of dudes talking about how he wants a chick who is wifey type and Kim K is garbage, isn't getting play anyway. Cute face and a great backside and its on like donkey kong.

It would be a glorious moment telling all my boys that I smashed Kim K. It would be like that Heineken commercial where dude shows his boys his Heineken closet.

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

that 100% BS. The National Enquirer is never legit. I believe it if I see his name on Kim's website. Yes, she has a website
NE has been on point the past few years. They called John Edwards's affair, Diddy's sixth child, Britney's pregnancies, Tiger's mistresses, etc. I believe they even called Clinton's affair, and no one took them seriously.

Originally Posted by 35KD

*activates simp mode*

Hazeleyed Honey > Kim K
embarassed.gif

rrpmo5.jpg

laugh.gif
damn girl just chill i was just joking. i understand completely where your coming from. just wanted to see your reaction to your own comments. so sensitive

So true tho

kix4kix wrote:

boy, better watch how you talk to my sidepiece.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

kix4kix wrote:

boy, better watch how you talk to my sidepiece.

bde26dc555833671ab0f674ebfca2062a919bffb_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom