Kim Kardashian and Austin Miles are dating

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by CasperJr

i can see it can i get a before and after?
She pretty much got rid of all her Armenian features

ankld0.jpg
I can't even tell the difference
laugh.gif
if anything all I see is botox
Seriously. The only difference I see is that she has some bags under her eyes on the first pic and the different eyebrows. The second pic is also a little bit more airbrushed.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

i can see it can i get a before and after?
She pretty much got rid of all her Armenian features
ankld0.jpg
Forehead? The same.
Eye shape/color? The same.
Eyebrows? Slightly thinner in the right pic.
Eyelashes? The same.
Nose? The same.
Cheek bones? The same.
Lips? The same.
Teeth? The same.
Chin? The same.

Honestly, the only thing different I see between the two pictures is her hair and she is darker in the right pic, OMGZ, she changed the style of her hair and got a tan, surgery confirmed!!!1.

I mean, if you guys want to nit pick, look at her eyes in the left pic, they are more open which shows of the bags/wrinkles under her eyes, while in the right pic they are slightly open which does not show off much of her bags/wrinkles but if you look close enough, they are still there. Far as her cheekbones go, she is smiling in the left pic which gives the effect of fuller cheeks, while the right pic she is slightly smiling (grinning?) which makes her cheekbones look flatter. Also her eye lashes are darker and she has more eyeliner in the right pic compare to the left, which if you look at both pics, the right suggest a lot more caked on makeup. So it's not surgery, it's called...

28coow6.jpg

2007 Kim Kardashian > The Present day Kim Kardashian
The first time her name was mentioned on here, everyone was obsessed and went bananas over her. Now its the opposite. 

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Enh....whatever works for her
Anytime I see her now I can't even focus on anything but her face, she butchered that $#@%
6xt3k3.png
roll.gif
as if she STILL aint the baddest chick in hollywood.

*@#$ outta here with that noise Kim, you sound salty cause she is killin it.

-The Juice

The baddest in all of Hollywood?? Slow down.

All her surgery is subtle, so it's hard to point it out in a comparison picture, but the combination of it all has made her look very plastic.

The one thing that's pretty obvious to me is that she got her cheekbones enhanced/lifted or whatever you do to cheekbones. It is evident in the way her smile looks, and also obvious because the creases under her cheekbones are almost gone.

Not a good look at all. I honestly don't find her "beautiful" anymore. She's hot, but trampy-hot.

I don't know what it is but she looks different now. I Dont know how old this pic is but always been one of my favorite pics of her

This Kim >

her new look.

Back
Top Bottom