King Of the Hill Appreciation

Speaking of Mike Judge, did anybody else see the trailer for his Extract before X-Men Origins? I was rolling just at the previews, supposed to be kind ofsimilar to Office Space.

HANK: So, are you Chinese or Japanese?
KAHN: I live in California last twenty years, but first come from Laos.
HANK: Huh?
KAHN: Laos. We Laotian.
BILL: The ocean? What ocean?
KAHN: We are Laotian. From Laos, stupid! It's a landlocked country in Southeast Asia. It's between Vietnam and Thailand, okay? Population 4.7 million.
HANK: So, are you Chinese or Japanese?
laugh.gif

from when Kahn first moves in the neighborhood. always thought this show was hilarious

This show is
smokin.gif

Even though it is being canned, it had a good run, and it hasn't gone stale. I will enjoy it in syndication.

(Bobby wearing a Satan Sucks t-shirt)

Hank: Bobby, take that shirt off, you can't wear a shirt that has that word on it.
Bill: Ughhh, such vulgarity, uhh which word Hank? Satan or Sucks?
Hank: Well, either word.
Bobby: Why dad? Satan does suck
Dale: Yeah Hank, what does your shirt say? Satan Rules!?"

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

King of the Hill>>>>>>>The Family guy +**@@%%#.

QFT
best animated series since the simpsons fell off a few years ago. Still not as good as "the critic"

The funniest episode in my opinion was the first one ever. The scenes of Hank and Bobby at Mega-Lo Mart, the guy from social services. That entire episode isgolden.

Bill: Dale, I don't think you should be messing with Hank's truck
Dale: Don't worry about it, i'm gonna fix his brakes for him
Bill: Dale, I think you cut the brake cable.....DALE!
Dale:...No I didn't...*truck crashes into garage*
Dale: Well I need to be gettin' home, there's some things I gotta get done

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Speaking of Mike Judge, did anybody else see the trailer for his Extract before X-Men Origins? I was rolling just at the previews, supposed to be kind of similar to Office Space.
is this show being done by judge? cause the whole time as i watched the trailer i just kept saying "this style looks a lot like king of thehill"

love this show. My favorite ep. is the one where they all were Firefighters and try to blame it on one another on who burnt down the firehouse. lol

Fox in ‘Preliminary Conversations’ to Revive ‘King of the Hill’
AUGUST 8, 2017 | 11:15AM PT

From “The X-Files” to “24: Legacy” to “Prison Break,” Fox has been in the business of reviving beloved series of late. The next series to make that list may just be “King of the Hill.”

“We have had preliminary conversations with Greg [Daniels] and Mike [Judge],” Dana Walden, Chairman and CEO of Fox Television Group, says. “I would like to explore that. We had a very preliminary conversation about that. Given what’s going on in the country, I think they had a point of view about how those characters would respond.”

Walden adds that Fox has only had one meeting earlier this summer with Daniels and Judge about the idea thus far, but she “would like to revisit it.”

“It was really just a first, exploratory, ‘Are you excited about this?’ They were both excited about it but they’re both very busy individually so it’s about finding time,” Walden says.

“King of the Hill” originally ran on Fox from 1997 to 2009 featuring the voice talent of Judge, Pamela Adlon, Kathy Najimy, Brittany Murphy, Johnny Hardwick, Stephen Root, Toby Huss, Chuck Mangione, and Tom Petty. The show’s original run featured 259 episodes, achieved global syndication, and became one of the network’s longest running series to date. It also briefly held the record for the second longest running animated sitcom in history and won two Emmy awards.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/king-of-the-hill-fox-revival-talks-1202519401/

My brother and I are big fans. :lol:

Always in for the laughs.

Hank's virtues and mannerisms. :rofl:

-Drew

HUGE KOTH fan. This show never got its due when it was on the air. I would love a revival.

Back
Top Bottom