King of the Hill Appreciation??

I loved this show, definitely one of my favorite shows of all time.

When they first meet Kahn, that was probably my favorite moment of the show and pretty much sets the tone for the rest of the whole show.

I like to use my Hank Hill voice every once in a while whenever someone does somethign wrong.
laugh.gif

I loved this show, definitely one of my favorite shows of all time.

When they first meet Kahn, that was probably my favorite moment of the show and pretty much sets the tone for the rest of the whole show.

I like to use my Hank Hill voice every once in a while whenever someone does somethign wrong.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

Very much appreciated. I watch it every night

Dale Gribble and his conspiracies, along with his containers of Mountain Dew in the basement
pimp.gif
You call them conspiracy theories, I call them the truth 

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

Very much appreciated. I watch it every night

Dale Gribble and his conspiracies, along with his containers of Mountain Dew in the basement
pimp.gif
You call them conspiracy theories, I call them the truth 

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

embedding help?? hank after smoking reefer 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 homie went crazy in this episode; end of the episode hit me with the curve ball though. This is a show not appreciated by a lot of people just because it is not direct with the jokes.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

embedding help?? hank after smoking reefer 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 homie went crazy in this episode; end of the episode hit me with the curve ball though. This is a show not appreciated by a lot of people just because it is not direct with the jokes.

Bobby " dad im giong to go out for running back, they have to let me play running back cause you played running back"
Hank " son you dont get to play running back just because your dad did, we fought a whole war with england over that'

Bobby " dad im giong to go out for running back, they have to let me play running back cause you played running back"
Hank " son you dont get to play running back just because your dad did, we fought a whole war with england over that'

Originally Posted by The Minister

I loved KOTH. no one i knew liked it either
laugh.gif

this. one of my roommate didnt like it at first, but he saw me watching it, and was hooked.

Originally Posted by The Minister

I loved KOTH. no one i knew liked it either
laugh.gif

this. one of my roommate didnt like it at first, but he saw me watching it, and was hooked.

Back
Top Bottom