King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is are we still maintaining the internet key board hot takes. That bikini pic of Meg posted…a 6 at least.

Or are we all the same victims of unrealistic expectations as women?

Dash always looked like a brown skinned white girl to me. Her features are very Euro. She is pretty as hell though but I need a fat nose I can occasionally bite and appreciate. Dash ain't got that.

Yeah stacey dash really was/is a flawless beauty. But you could tell she tried her damndest to matriculate with that other crowd

Her mother was Mexican so, that’s where the features come into play.

See I’m not a huge fan of Taylor. But I’m not mad at you. In certain lights she looks “good.” So if someone called her below average (a 5), I’d never take their opinion seriously.

That one pic aint phased me one bit

source.gif

Ay DC, she lived in my neighborhood over here when I lived in the Motherland. All my boys used to see her around. She was gone by the time I got back.

we’re slandering Taylor Rooks with fake pictures now? Yikes Y’all down tremendously.

Also, I went to a day party in DC yesterday and I stand by my statement that y’all overlook all the gargoyles that be in bars/clubs. The average in there was like a 4.5 :lol:

That’s the problem. Folks are using social media lens instead of their own eyes and experiences.

That’s the issue with the thread’s subject. These women listening to a full of manure exploiter who has given them an unrealistic expectation of men. One he can’t even live up to. Or these women see their “idols” or women they envy and want what they have…so they go to DR to get BBL, try to hunt for “high-value” men, etc.

tenor.gif

Don't get stuck in the past mane

tenor.png

And then u see what her child looks like. Which Asian country handled **** like this correctly? When a boogerwolf bamboozles u into pregnancy & the child ends looking like what they really look like?

Man that’s damn near everywhere. The average is never above a 6. Y’all just mentally block out the uglies :lol:
The term average has been skewed beyond belief.
If I see a Megan thee Stallion type anywhere, I’m doing a double take. Seeing tall pretty chicks w/ that build ain’t normal :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom