Kobe 02 through 03 Sneaker Frenzy Appreciation Lots of pix

That really does make me respect him. He knows the sneaker game
I'm Trip. My real name is Trip, no lie. That's all you really need to know

I don't think he should've worn any shoe other than his own. With the exception of all the jordans he wore. All of em, i mean all of em, were straight fire!!! but he wore, in my opinion, some sorry @#%$ nike's, and shudda definately stayed away from AI's shoes. I'm glad he's made a commitment to sticking wit his new shoes.

Anybody else remember that the Kobe III were slated to drop, but then got scrapped? There was a pic of them in SLAM KICKS and I'm fairly sure it was confirmed on here that they were going to drop at one point.

I remember this time in Kobes career. I was glued to the Lakers because I always wanted to see what shoe Kobe was going to wear. Once he starting wearing PE Jays, I was very impressed. His PEs are one of the best Ive ever seen

Quote:
Besides MJ, the only pro player that looks good wearing the concords is AI. Not even kobe.
251359554.jpg
251359552.jpg

I think Kobe pulled it off quite well

Rockdeep what do you mean consultanting for him. So this means you work at Nike, it is possible you explain what you do there. I'm just curious, hopefully I can get a job there designing shoes one day.

By the way I'm not trying to be rude and get get off topic, but I hate when people put the sole blame on Kobe for breaking up the "Dynasty". At what point will people realize that Shaq had just as much to do with the breakup as Kobe. Kobe has said he no problem deferring to Shaq if he put the effort into the game like he did. I don't blame Kobe, trust me MJ couldn't have played with Shaq, and he probably would have did the samething too. I blame both of them and Phil, Jerry Buss, and anybody else that could have sat them down and said look you two don't have to like each other but you need to learn how to play together. Sorry for the rant, but I just had to.

Kobe's shoes are nice, but I'm liking the pic with Gil on the Warriors rockin the fro!

Kobe doesn't look right in Reebok's man or those sick adidas that looked like a shoebox. The Nike zoom kobe 1 is the most comfortable shoe I have balled in... EVER.

Yea Now look at all the Kobe Haters....SMH I can't wait until he takes the Bulls to the Finals next season
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Negrodamus​
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT?

248297754.jpg
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DSLOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Back
Top Bottom