Kobe and other stars to play exhibition games?

for those who are willing to drop cash, courtside seats (used to be called commissioner's row back in the day) are still available at 25k and 30k each.

A certain politician from the north bought like half of these premium seats.
pimp.gif
sick.gif

for those who are willing to drop cash, courtside seats (used to be called commissioner's row back in the day) are still available at 25k and 30k each.

pimp.gif
sick.gif

Scalpers go online to sell NBA weekend tickets

by Dennis Gasgonia, abs-cbnNEWS.com

Posted at 07/19/2011 6:30 PM | Updated as of 07/19/2011 6:38 PM

Lower box tickets offered at P12,000 each

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MANILA, Philippines – Ticket prices for the upcoming Ultimate All Star Weekend, which features Kobe Bryant and several other NBA stars, skyrocketed as scalpers went "online" to offer tickets to the highest bidder.

Joining the Los Angeles Lakers' Bryant in the 2-game series against a PBA selection and Smart Gilas Pilipinas are fellow NBA superstars Kevin Durant (Oklahoma City Thunder), Chris Paul (New Orleans Hornets), Derrick Rose (Chicago Bulls), Derek Fisher (LA Lakers), James Harden (Oklahoma City Thunder), and Derrick Williams (Minnesota Timberwolves).

The games will take place on July 23 and 24 at the Araneta Coliseum.

As of Monday, tickets for areas nearest to the court like the patron (P5,500) and the lower box (P3,800) sections have already been sold out.

The only tickets left available are for Upper Box A (P1,500) and B (P800) and General Admission (P350) areas.

TicketNet announced that they no longer accept reservations "due to high demand of tickets."

They advised buyers to purchase tickets at TicketNet outlets.

However, some of the tickets found their way to online classifieds where they're being priced exhorbitantly.

In an ad posted on Sulit.com, lower box tickets originally sold for P3,800 were being offered to the highest bidder. The bidding price started at P12,000.

"I will close the bidding by tomorrow evening around 11-12. As it is, [P]13200 is currently the highest bidder," said the ad placer only identified as "Tikiboy."

Another ad placer, who identified himself as "Arsure," offered Upper A tickets at P5,000 each. Upper A tickets are originally priced at P1,500.

Upper B tickets, originally sold at P800, are being offered as high as P2,500 to P4,000.

Ad placer "yLLib18" claimed that all "tickets already sold out at TicketNet since Sunday," which is why he offered his Upper B tickets at P3,000 each.

some familiar names
happy.gif
hehe if you guys are from here im sorry i just want to share
eek.gif

Scalpers go online to sell NBA weekend tickets

by Dennis Gasgonia, abs-cbnNEWS.com

Posted at 07/19/2011 6:30 PM | Updated as of 07/19/2011 6:38 PM

Lower box tickets offered at P12,000 each

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MANILA, Philippines – Ticket prices for the upcoming Ultimate All Star Weekend, which features Kobe Bryant and several other NBA stars, skyrocketed as scalpers went "online" to offer tickets to the highest bidder.

Joining the Los Angeles Lakers' Bryant in the 2-game series against a PBA selection and Smart Gilas Pilipinas are fellow NBA superstars Kevin Durant (Oklahoma City Thunder), Chris Paul (New Orleans Hornets), Derrick Rose (Chicago Bulls), Derek Fisher (LA Lakers), James Harden (Oklahoma City Thunder), and Derrick Williams (Minnesota Timberwolves).

The games will take place on July 23 and 24 at the Araneta Coliseum.

As of Monday, tickets for areas nearest to the court like the patron (P5,500) and the lower box (P3,800) sections have already been sold out.

The only tickets left available are for Upper Box A (P1,500) and B (P800) and General Admission (P350) areas.

TicketNet announced that they no longer accept reservations "due to high demand of tickets."

They advised buyers to purchase tickets at TicketNet outlets.

However, some of the tickets found their way to online classifieds where they're being priced exhorbitantly.

In an ad posted on Sulit.com, lower box tickets originally sold for P3,800 were being offered to the highest bidder. The bidding price started at P12,000.

"I will close the bidding by tomorrow evening around 11-12. As it is, [P]13200 is currently the highest bidder," said the ad placer only identified as "Tikiboy."

Another ad placer, who identified himself as "Arsure," offered Upper A tickets at P5,000 each. Upper A tickets are originally priced at P1,500.

Upper B tickets, originally sold at P800, are being offered as high as P2,500 to P4,000.

Ad placer "yLLib18" claimed that all "tickets already sold out at TicketNet since Sunday," which is why he offered his Upper B tickets at P3,000 each.

some familiar names
happy.gif
hehe if you guys are from here im sorry i just want to share
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Gameover2

pimp.gif
sick.gif
in the expense of tax payer's money

________

i would like see manny pacquiao play even for just a single quarter.

Abangan natin!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Gameover2

pimp.gif
sick.gif
in the expense of tax payer's money

________

i would like see manny pacquiao play even for just a single quarter.

Abangan natin!!!
roll.gif

The nation team/smar gilas has an outside chance of keeping this competitive. Frontcourt isn't the best the nba has to offer and the backcourt haven't played together.

Just don't let them get on the break too much. And I hope y'all have shooters. I don't see the nba players playing tight d initially so you guys should try to take advantage of that from the jump.

I'm taking this seriously. My dream scenario would be derrick rose dropping 50 but the nba players lose.

The nation team/smar gilas has an outside chance of keeping this competitive. Frontcourt isn't the best the nba has to offer and the backcourt haven't played together.

Just don't let them get on the break too much. And I hope y'all have shooters. I don't see the nba players playing tight d initially so you guys should try to take advantage of that from the jump.

I'm taking this seriously. My dream scenario would be derrick rose dropping 50 but the nba players lose.

12,000 for lower box seats!? Prices skyrocketed all right. Beyond ridiculous.
30t6p3b.gif
Makes me much happier to buy them tickets at face value.

I wonder if the police will post a fake bid and win, then apprehend the scalpers, just for kicks?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

12,000 for lower box seats!? Prices skyrocketed all right. Beyond ridiculous.
30t6p3b.gif
Makes me much happier to buy them tickets at face value.

I wonder if the police will post a fake bid and win, then apprehend the scalpers, just for kicks?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by yallayalla

ran out of tickets.. dont want to settle for genad
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

any news if the games will be televised?

Yes, IBC 13 live July 23.. delayed telecast for July 24 @ 7PM...

Originally Posted by yallayalla

ran out of tickets.. dont want to settle for genad
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

any news if the games will be televised?

Yes, IBC 13 live July 23.. delayed telecast for July 24 @ 7PM...

^ awesome. at least we get a chance to watch if we miss something live.
pimp.gif

EDIT: Caught this on Twitter
BTW, their big name agents are coming as well - Pelinka of Kobe, Goodwin of KD, BJ Armstrong of DRose - truly a heavy cast!
and this too
[h1]How intense are lockout negotiations? Fisher headed to Philippines.[/h1]
Kurt Helin

Jul 19, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT

1 Comment
242f42e3c56f9cbcff8c47fd95fd93c5-getty-103882741hh007_portland_tra.jpg

We tried to tell you earlier that there are no meaningful negotiationsgoing on between the owners and players, that everyone is playing agame of lockout chicken, waiting for the deadline to put pressure onthe talks.

Here is another sign just how little is going on — union president Derek Fisher is heading to the Philippines for some exhibition games, reports Mark Medina at the Los Angeles Times.
Fisher will join the likes of Kobe Bryant, Chris Paul, Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose, Derrick Williams, Tyreke Evans and JaVale McGeerepresenting the MVP Sports Foundation, according to a person who wasfamiliar with the roster but wasn’t authorized to speak about itpublicly.

The team is expected to play in a pair of exhibition games July 23and 24 against the Philippine Basketball Assn.’s All-Star team and theSmart Gilas national team at the Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City.

Not sure exactly what team with CP3 and Rose is going to do with Fisher at the point, but there you go. He’ll be there.

Fisher also has been linked to a still-forming barnstorming tour ofChina expected to happen in the late summer or fall. When he mightactually be needed at the bargaining table.

Right now he’s not because there are no high-level talks going on (and really no midlevel or even low-level talks either).

so McGee's sure already?  But James Harden wasn't mentioned in the article.
nerd.gif

Never mind; here's your answer: both will be here.
pimp.gif

http://twitter.com/#!/JaValeMcGee34
JaValeMcGee34 Pierre McGee

@macbarredo: @JaValeMcGee34 you really coming here in manila bro?

^ awesome. at least we get a chance to watch if we miss something live.
pimp.gif

EDIT: Caught this on Twitter
BTW, their big name agents are coming as well - Pelinka of Kobe, Goodwin of KD, BJ Armstrong of DRose - truly a heavy cast!
and this too
[h1]How intense are lockout negotiations? Fisher headed to Philippines.[/h1]
Kurt Helin

Jul 19, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT

1 Comment
242f42e3c56f9cbcff8c47fd95fd93c5-getty-103882741hh007_portland_tra.jpg

We tried to tell you earlier that there are no meaningful negotiationsgoing on between the owners and players, that everyone is playing agame of lockout chicken, waiting for the deadline to put pressure onthe talks.

Here is another sign just how little is going on — union president Derek Fisher is heading to the Philippines for some exhibition games, reports Mark Medina at the Los Angeles Times.
Fisher will join the likes of Kobe Bryant, Chris Paul, Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose, Derrick Williams, Tyreke Evans and JaVale McGeerepresenting the MVP Sports Foundation, according to a person who wasfamiliar with the roster but wasn’t authorized to speak about itpublicly.

The team is expected to play in a pair of exhibition games July 23and 24 against the Philippine Basketball Assn.’s All-Star team and theSmart Gilas national team at the Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City.

Not sure exactly what team with CP3 and Rose is going to do with Fisher at the point, but there you go. He’ll be there.

Fisher also has been linked to a still-forming barnstorming tour ofChina expected to happen in the late summer or fall. When he mightactually be needed at the bargaining table.

Right now he’s not because there are no high-level talks going on (and really no midlevel or even low-level talks either).

so McGee's sure already?  But James Harden wasn't mentioned in the article.
nerd.gif

Never mind; here's your answer: both will be here.
pimp.gif

http://twitter.com/#!/JaValeMcGee34
JaValeMcGee34 Pierre McGee

@macbarredo: @JaValeMcGee34 you really coming here in manila bro?

Back
Top Bottom