Kobe Bryant Appreciation Thread (29/11/15) retirement announcement. final szn.

Wait who wins the MVPs post shaq? No way I refuse to believe he only has 1

Last edited:
:lol:

I do appreciate him, though. There has never been a point in time where I had absolutely NO appreciation for him; there has always been something.

And the past few years, seeing CP3 flopping all over & throwing temper tantrums, seeing Bron legit wanting his team to just operate according to everything he wants & relying mostly on a combo of talent & refs, seeing beta KD... it has made me appreciate him a little more, sure.

A little.

:lol:

I do appreciate him, though. There has never been a point in time where I had absolutely NO appreciation for him; there has always been something.

And the past few years, seeing CP3 flopping all over & throwing temper tantrums, seeing Bron legit wanting his team to just operate according to everything he wants & relying mostly on a combo of talent & refs, seeing beta KD... it has made me appreciate him a little more, sure.

A little.

tumblr_m7jdflHC041qlba55o3_500.gif

Watching cp3 fold and watching lebron play gm only to throw his guys under the bus made me miss Kobe so much man [emoji]128546[/emoji]. I don't like this left the league made on soft street. Son game was so smooth and godly. Silky smooth jumper, had to respect it cuz he can just blow by and yam on the whole squad. I love u bean I will miss u [emoji]128560[/emoji]

Quick what if...

What if Lebron had kobe's mentality?

Can someone post the team USA vid of Kobe, Bron, Wade and co giving the world that work?

[quote name="instagram"]Quick what if...

What if Lebron had kobe's mentality?[/quote]CURTAINS.

Come at me. Kobe's work ethic? The injuries Kobe has played through? Sticking up for teammates the way he has? Working with the coach instead of against him no matter how bad the coach is?

League would be in trouble if Bron had all that.

But if my aunt...

If Bron had Kobe mentality he would literally be the goat

I remember that. Didn't Mac go off the first half for almost 30. Then Kobe came with 20+ in the 2nd half and held Mac tonsingle digits I think

I completely lost it when he did that baseline dunk on Spree.

I thought he it was gonna be a layup.

NASTY. Probably my favorite play from him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember that. Didn't Mac go off the first half for almost 30. Then Kobe came with 20+ in the 2nd half and held Mac tonsingle digits I think
Yea tmac was going off the 1st half of that game if I remember correctly Kobe didn't guard him till the 4th

This video, by itself, a 3 week stretch of games, when Kobe was 23-24, he hits more shots, in more variety of ways, variety of moves, range, footwork, both hands, than LeBron has his entire career.

And Phil ordered this stretch of games, then turned it off when needed. :x

Back
Top Bottom