Kobe Bryant Aston Martin Pack

I got too shy to approach sir KC and team LMS last night. Anyways, maybe in the next event i'll say hi. I also saw Hannz and im never surprised he is the No. 1 camper! He's my good friend in Navotas. Nice meeting you again Miko (perenial raffle winner), it's been a while!

Props to doc edmin, rebelboy, benthugs. enjoy your packs! rock them soon on the hardcourt! i'll rock mine probably this coming friday in our tune up gamein the POKNAT league.

D! sayang i didn't saw you last night. i was too busy inside the store capturing photos. maybe nextime dude!

Very special thanks to you garfieldgnu. i must give you something in return of your kindness!

Congratulations to all NTers who got their Aston Martin Packs.
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

sorry for the double post. IP problem

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

^they didnt take 10% off the price but they credited the purchase to my vip card...

HTH!

yo gnot all good man! see you in court soon!

MORE PICS

shouts to everyone who was there last night, its been a while since Ive been to an event like this. Congrats to everyone who got their pairs,*salute to Nike Phils.
pimp.gif

Team LMS stand up!
grin.gif

greetings to everybody who was there last night! too many to mention but props to nikeph for bringin these in. Congrats to all who got their packs!

^^^

Congrats to you Mon...

Anyway negative on the dee browns thats why i wasnt able to get you one. I mean quality wise and most are already yellowing...

^^

I was expecting to see you Sir TOOTS!

Nice meeting some NTers last night namely edmin, rebelboy, AirGnot2324, jdmralliart, pooch.audio, mojako.bmwclub, etc ...

Nobody went home lonely. LOL.

I got one of the only 2 pairs of 12's.

w00t!

Proline update anyone?

kidding aside, Congratulations to everyone who was able to cop the AMs.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by benthugs

^^

Nice meeting some NTers last night namely edmin, rebelboy, AirGnot2324, jdmralliart, pooch.audio, mojako.bmwclub, etc ...

w00t!
likewise sir benthugs
smile.gif

Yes! you got it !
laugh.gif

Godbless

Originally Posted by xllpinoyllx

crazy day yesterday.. arrived at about 10:30am with my uncle since i didn't know the area because i just came in from houston a couple days ago for vacation to the philippines. waited long cruel hours and ended up with ticket number 34. met some badass people, redboy and a group of 3 dudes that were extremely cool. big shout outs to my uncle for making everyone laugh and trying any way he could possible to make sure that i walked out with a size i needed. when the time for the shoes got closer and closer i was sad to hear that my initial size 11.5 was sold out. so i had to settle for a 12 or 11. since size 12 sold out fast as well, there was only a few size 11s left. grateful enough, when i reached the sizing lady, there was one 11 left! i was so excited and happy to know i got the LAST size 11!! so all in all a great experience here in the philippines, thanks niketalk for a successful camp out!

Nice meeting you too man! Glad your experience here in Manila was a good one. You should come out here more often on limited releases.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by benthugs

^^

w00t!

Ey Ben, i feel the same. but got to do overtime that day! Haha! I did drop by though but it was already around 10pm and im not sure if you guys were still there! Haha!

Anyway Congratulations again you derve them pack!
happy.gif

last night was fun!
good convo after the release! topic? beat L.A. and f* kobe! (sorry marc)

Those talking about beat LA and f* kobe don't deserve those AM packs.  Go put on some Celtics shoes.  Boston sucks!
roll.gif

i have no luck in house of hoops beverly center in l.a after camping out for 1 day and paying the parking fee overnight, but in my home town i was very lucky to get a pair thanks ntpi and thanks to my homie you know who you are always helping me... let's go lakers...

Originally Posted by complicated8

last night was fun!
Those talking about beat LA and f* kobe don't deserve those AM packs.  Go put on some Celtics shoes.  !
roll.gif

" ALL TOGETHER NOW "
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rebelboy

last night was fun!
Those talking about beat LA and f* kobe don't deserve those AM packs.  Go put on some Celtics shoes.  !
roll.gif

" ALL TOGETHER NOW "
roll.gif

LOL. That's funny.

last night was fun!
roll.gif

" ALL TOGETHER NOW "
roll.gif

oohhh touchy subject... (checks the thread title)
roll.gif

lets just agree to disagree!

peace

Just don't get why a KB hater would buy his shoes when there are KB fans who want them.
mad.gif

But that's it, peace.

last night was fun!
roll.gif

" ALL TOGETHER NOW "
roll.gif

this made my day.
roll.gif

cant blame you guys for speakin your minds... im lovin the passion!

yeah im probably not a fan of the lakers nor kobe (not even aston martin cars)...

but im definitely a huge fan of hyperdunks (aston martin colorway is crisp, sophisticated and clean imho). probably the lightest, most comfortable, most stable basketball shoes i ever rocked on the hardwood! this is where being an nba fan ends & being a sneaker fan begins for me...

guess we can be fans of sneakers without being fans of the players endorsing it right?

i hope we can rock hyperdunks, chuck taylors, puma clydes, adidas stan smiths, & adidas rod lavers in peace...

Back
Top Bottom