Kobe Bryant: NBA 2K10 Cover Athlete (PAGE 4)

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

I hope the Knick cover wins!

So much for the "confirmed" D12 cover...
But the source is the L.A. Times. I can't trust them.

I'll stick with the SN on the 2K forums that CONFIRMED it to be Dwight.
pimp.gif
"NBA 2K10": Kobe's Got It Covered - ESPN

I was being sarcastic.
laugh.gif

I just find it too funny when people rush and try to be the first to leak "inside information" then end up being wrong.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

I hope the Knick cover wins!

So much for the "confirmed" D12 cover...
But the source is the L.A. Times. I can't trust them.

I'll stick with the SN on the 2K forums that CONFIRMED it to be Dwight.
pimp.gif
In denial.
laugh.gif

Holy Crap!!! That's awesome!

I don't know which cover i'll vote for, probably the one with him popping the jersey. I hope that one wins.
NBA2k10_cover3_560.jpg

By the way, you vote be able to vote for the Knicks one online.
"Just don't think your vote for New York Kobe will do you much good.

Let's just say a vote for Kobe as a Knick will get you a response something along the lines of "Keep dreaming Spike.""

LOL at everyone in here talkin bout Discussion Over, Its been confirmed, Its Dwight, Ya Stupid. Ppl always wanna think they got the inside info. Congrats toKobe but he didnt even cross my mind as being on the cover.

I'll take the L...

There WERE developers from the game on OS and 2K saying it was Dwight. These are the same guys who drop info about the game long before E3...every year.Apparently...it was all smokescreen as they couldn't really say who was on the cover...which makes sense now when you think about it.

No sense in arguing with dudes on the internet...so I'll move on.

Originally Posted by Johnson1

they should come out with multiple covers like

D Howard

Carmelo

Dirk

Anthony Randolph

anthony randolph?...what the hell?...yall warrior fans overhyping this kid up waaaay too much...pffft

wow i didnt think kobe wouldve gotten that
pimp.gif
...well at least its not acrappy game like live or nba the life
laugh.gif
...i thought it wouldve beendwight or Lebron but then again he prob wouldve leave and not talk to the 2k representatives

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'll take the L...

There WERE developers from the game on OS and 2K saying it was Dwight. These are the same guys who drop info about the game long before E3...every year. Apparently...it was all smokescreen as they couldn't really say who was on the cover...which makes sense now when you think about it.

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

I'll take the L...

There WERE developers from the game on OS and 2K saying it was Dwight. These are the same guys who drop info about the game long before E3...every year. Apparently...it was all smokescreen as they couldn't really say who was on the cover...which makes sense now when you think about it.

pimp.gif

NBA2k10_cover4_560.jpg

sick.gif

Congrats. Hopefully 2k10 makes a larger leap from 2k9 because 2k9 was not that much better than 2k8.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

NBA2k10_cover4_560.jpg

sick.gif

Congrats. Hopefully 2k10 makes a larger leap from 2k9 because 2k9 was not that much better than 2k8.
I may have cracked a smile if it was lLeBron in that PS. This one made no sense.

I'll take the L...

Who on OS said it was Dwight? I missed that one. I am always on OS and I don't recall EVER seeing a DEV say that

eek.gif
eek.gif

Wow, I did not expect that! for some reason i was thinking that it was something it would be a problem to get him on the cover, word to Bulls Player #99 on NbaLive 96. Could somebody briefly explain why mj wasn't on games, again.

laugh.gif
at the cats 'knowing' that it was D12.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

eek.gif
eek.gif

Wow, I did not expect that! for some reason i was thinking that it was something it would be a problem to get him on the cover, word to Bulls Player #99 on Nba Live 96. Could somebody briefly explain why mj wasn't on games, again.

laugh.gif
at the cats 'knowing' that it was D12.
for some reason i always thought if you put mj in the game...it was like trying to put God in a game or something...idk anyone know?

Shocking that Kobe would be on the cover. Wasn't he like on NBA '07 cover or something like that?

Back
Top Bottom