CP3 got played.
why do you cry?

nobodys cryin it was a comment
indifferent.gif
these kobe groupies
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by amrcangangstr

Even though I'm not a Laker or Kobe fan, I give props when props are due. So...(sigh) congrats. He still needs to win 5 more. Good Luck with that.
5 more what?
MVPs to be like Mike.

Look, we all know Kobe =/= MJ

No need to compare them, besides I don't measure MJ by 6 MVPs, I measure him by 6 rings
pimp.gif

Yessir.

Also, congratulations for Kobe, long time coming. You can call it a life-time achievement award, call it whatever you like, fact is, he IS the best playeron the team that had the best record in the West, a far superior conference. It would have been nice to see him have a few more of these (just not last year),but I'm glad he won't go down as the best player to never get an MVP (and before anyone calls me out, I don't know who that best player is, and itcould be Bill Russell and I wouldn't know, so don't go doing your research and feeling smart about it.
laugh.gif
). But I really like Kobe, maybe it'sbecause I always see him on Elie Seckbah's youtube page and seems like he's real comfortable with Elie (a real down to earth guy himself), but I'venever had a problem with Kobe, great player. Only time I've ever had problems with him is when he beats my team.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

But none-the-less, congratulations Kobe. Adding to an already amazing resume. Kobe, for you.

Cookie.jpg

Originally Posted by NobleKane

awesome. that was one of the best mvp press conferences since Mj's last mvp...

Kobe won by a landslide and that was good...

Hoepfully people will go back to the old way and NOT award a point guard for what he is already SUPPOSED to do...

kobe def. deserves it but this comment is dumb.
so a SG guard shouldn't be award for what he is already SUPPOSED to do either? (kobe is a SG and he SCORES)
roll.gif

chris paul also puts up 22 ppg my friend, with leading the league in steals, shoots at a ridiculous efficient rate on 2s and 3s...

it should have been closer than it is, but kobe's team was the best in the conference, so he got awarded. props to him.

Congrats to Kobe.

LOL@ the Haters.

Don't hate the player. Hate his game 'cause its better than yours.

^^ptngina, did NT actually approve your screen name??

Now I'm thinking of making another screen name called, ttqmtgas
pimp.gif

Definitely deserved. Kobe should have win in when he score average 35 point per game few year back, and also the year when Kobe scored 81 point. Regardlessabout what people say, to score 81 point in current nba level is definitely one of the greatest performance i have ever seen, and i dont if i am gonna get tosee other player to reach it anytime soon.

dont get me wrong, Jordan is still the man tho.

Originally Posted by ptngina

Congrats to Kobe.

LOL@ the Haters.

Don't hate the player. Hate his game 'cause its better than yours.

Been seeing you post more often. Nice to see you back on NT.

The Mvp should be in New Orleans. Plain and simple.
Hornets will be tied 2-2 with Spurs...same as the MVP (as won by a large margin...with no consideration of what idiot trolls on NT fully expect)in L.A.'s team with the Jazz.

Back
Top Bottom