Kobe Bryant wins 2007-2008 NBA MVP

Slow Motion G35:
Kobe wins MVP and he doesnt get front page on BSPN

nbaglebron580wg3.jpg
nerd.gif

Probably because it hasn't been announced yet. Right now, Lakers fans know Kobe is the MVP. Tomorrow night, the world will know, because Sternwill give him the award on nat'l t.v. So I fully expect BSPN to have some kind of picture on it's front page Thursday that you will be satisfied with.
gritty:
[Ska] Why are yall so happy? [Ska]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah, I just wanted to hear some reasons why some people were getting as happy as other people get when their team wins a championship. And someoneexplained that it is like winning a championship if you're a fan of the guy. You root for him, you want to see him succeed, so when he gets his, you'rehappy for him.

Makes sense... so I left it alone.
happy.gif

TH0MAS CR0WN:
when does the oldest daughter turn 18?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

devil.gif

Why don't you have a seat right there?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

That red chair Kobe is sitting is so damn nice. I wonder if it's real croc/gator.

lol.. its not. i'm in the furniture business and we make those kind of chairs. That leather is embossed... or it was "stamped" withalligator print.

Even though I'm not a Laker or Kobe fan, I give props when props are due. So...(sigh) congrats. He still needs to win 5 more.Good Luck with that.

Originally Posted by amrcangangstr

Even though I'm not a Laker or Kobe fan, I give props when props are due. So...(sigh) congrats. He still needs to win 5 more. Good Luck with that.
5 more what?
MVPs to be like Mike.

Look, we all know Kobe =/= MJ

No need to compare them, besides I don't measure MJ by 6 MVPs, I measure him by 6 rings
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by amrcangangstr

Even though I'm not a Laker or Kobe fan, I give props when props are due. So...(sigh) congrats. He still needs to win 5 more. Good Luck with that.

MVP's mean nothing. Rings are what matter. There have been tons of great players that only won 1 MVP or havent won any at all that deserved to.

Back
Top Bottom