Kobe Bryant's Air Jordan 3 the Best Player Exclusive of All-Time?

Q-Rich and J-Rich (when he wore JB) always had fire... Gerald Wallace gets some dope colorways too...

But hands down Jesus Shuttlesworth has the best PE's

Q-Rich and J-Rich (when he wore JB) always had fire... Gerald Wallace gets some dope colorways too...

But hands down Jesus Shuttlesworth has the best PE's

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

Not the best, but you can't go wrong with laker colors.

AGREED!!! 
happy.gif

Purple and gold on any sneaker looks straight up tacky. Walking around looking like a clown.

Purple and gold on any sneaker looks straight up tacky. Walking around looking like a clown.

I'm not the biggest fan of lowtops, but I'd become a felon for those Derek Anderson black V lowtops.  As far as individuals, Ray Allen definitely has the best PEs.  Still mad I missed out on those black/green 8s at HoH.

Air-Jordan-V-Low-%E2%80%93-Derek-Anderson-Miami-Heat-Home-Away-PE%E2%80%99s.jpeg

I'm not the biggest fan of lowtops, but I'd become a felon for those Derek Anderson black V lowtops.  As far as individuals, Ray Allen definitely has the best PEs.  Still mad I missed out on those black/green 8s at HoH.

Air-Jordan-V-Low-%E2%80%93-Derek-Anderson-Miami-Heat-Home-Away-PE%E2%80%99s.jpeg

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

im sorry but those ray xi's are horrendous lol

yup. dont know wat everyone is smokin. lemme have some of that. maybe it will  get me to like the mocha 3's

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

im sorry but those ray xi's are horrendous lol

yup. dont know wat everyone is smokin. lemme have some of that. maybe it will  get me to like the mocha 3's

I think they're up there, but for me it would have to Mike's XI lows, not the IE's...

I think they're up there, but for me it would have to Mike's XI lows, not the IE's...

Back
Top Bottom