Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce. **UPDATE** Alleged mistress on page one. **UPDATE**

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

NT: Where grown men become birds at the hair salon in 60 seconds.
So much truth 
laugh.gif

If you really want to know who I am, I am going to be Vanessa's new lover. I have 9 and 3/4 reasons why she's going to be very happy to give me some of that NBA money.

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

If you really want to know who I am, I am going to be Vanessa's new lover. I have 9 and 3/4 reasons why she's going to be very happy to give me some of that NBA money.
kobe-@%%.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

She can't get child support if they have joint custody and Kobe will make them $75 mil back over the next two years with the Lakers alone.

P.S. Some of yall dudes sound like straight women in this thread.

Dont try us, they sound worst.

man if i was kobe id pay sumbody to kill this $*+!*, aint no way shed be walkin off wit all them damn mills

[h2]
[/h2]

AP[h2]The NBA's Biggest Loser[/h2]
Kobe Bryant. Bryant had an NBA-goes-country kind of offseason: His sixth man got traded, his knees (and now his wrist) are hurtin’, he’s getting a divorce, his coach done left him and his dog died. Well, his dog is probably fine, but coming into his 16th season, Bryant’s Lakers have oodles of question marks, including how ready new coach Mike Brown is for the Lakers job, how the team will handle Lamar Odom’s absence, how motivated Pau Gasol will be after his near-trade to Houston and how productive a relatively untested supporting cast will be.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/sto...d=maing-grid7|main5|dl4|sec1_lnk3&pLid=122245 

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

And him being an athlete and all the traveling... custody 9 times out of 10 will go to her

I'm still trying to figure out how D. Wade got custody of his kids
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

And him being an athlete and all the traveling... custody 9 times out of 10 will go to her

laugh.gif

think their moms wasnt right in the head/ she had serious issues

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

laugh.gif

And D Wade is a BAWSE

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I'm not criticizing Vanessa for Kobe doing something she can't control..I just think it's stupid that a woman gets half of a man's hard earned money when she was with him 10 years..Is she hurt by his cheating? Absolutely..I'm not even a Kobe fan at all but for the US Legal System to say "Oh, a woman's suffering is so bad from a divorce that she must get half of his money" is ridiculous..A lot of people judge the situation by saying "What does Kobe need $240 million for anyways?"..He doesn't, but it's the principle. What if your life savings were around 10 mil and your ex-wife got 5 mil of it and got re-married to some regular, everyday average guy. You'd be straight with him living in a huge house, paid with your money, and living his life stress free all thanks to you?

image.jpg

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

WHAT HAPPENS IF JAY-Z CHEATS ON BEYONCE??? Say they are in the same situation as kobe..... say they married 10+ years.. does Jay Z have to pay child support still??? and does beyonce leave with half since there is no pre-nup or it expired after the 10 yrs??

im saying because she is filthy rich just like jay-z.......... 

Jay-Z won't have to pay Child support regardless...cus it aint his
tumblr_lqtauuIzMj1qa6kqao1_500.gif

smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lcdd83iyKG1qa6kqao1_500.jpg

Cant beleive someone hasnt come in this thread and posted this yet

Kobe about to lose 150 M's
Kobe my %$%!! I hate it had to be him
*##%+ you wasnt with me shooting in the gym
*##%+ you wasnt with me shooting in the gym.

Originally Posted by Jehul

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I'm not criticizing Vanessa for Kobe doing something she can't control..I just think it's stupid that a woman gets half of a man's hard earned money when she was with him 10 years..Is she hurt by his cheating? Absolutely..I'm not even a Kobe fan at all but for the US Legal System to say "Oh, a woman's suffering is so bad from a divorce that she must get half of his money" is ridiculous..A lot of people judge the situation by saying "What does Kobe need $240 million for anyways?"..He doesn't, but it's the principle. What if your life savings were around 10 mil and your ex-wife got 5 mil of it and got re-married to some regular, everyday average guy. You'd be straight with him living in a huge house, paid with your money, and living his life stress free all thanks to you?

image.jpg

Preachhhhh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Antidope

Cant beleive someone hasnt come in this thread and posted this yet

Kobe about to lose 150 M's
Kobe my %$%!! I hate it had to be him
*##%+ you wasnt with me shooting in the gym
*##%+ you wasnt with me shooting in the gym.
Drake is an angel
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

laugh.gif

And D Wade is a BAWSE
Stop it.
A "Bawse" enough to sleep with enough times with a "crazy woman" to get careless and have his kids, right? 

These athletes are idiots. 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

And D Wade is a BAWSE
Stop it.
A "Bawse" enough to sleep with enough times with a "crazy woman" to get careless and have his kids, right? 

These athletes are idiots. 
Son, Wade had his kids with that (ugly) broad when he was like 16 or 17
laugh.gif
I can't really say he belongs in the stupid athlete category. Just another young black man knocking up his first gf. For me it's always been a Biggie situation for him. Some dudes just get caught up. Having kids young can happen to anybody. I still remember the lil piece they had on him during the sweet 16 when he was still at Marquette. Like nobody knew he was gonna be a damn superstar in the NBA.

Not sure if his baby moms is legitmately crazy either. Just one of those crazy hood types.

She was with him when he sexually assaulted that white gurl. She gettin 150 mil not becuz he cheated. She gettin that bread cuz he was stupid.

EVER WONDER WHY THE COURTS ARE SO INTERESTED IN CHILD SUPPORT AND SPOUSAL SUPPORT?

HINT: IT'S NOT BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT THE KIDS OR EX-SPOUSE.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

This is a side note of male gossip

...but I have friends that work in the league and other professional/entertainment venues and they tell me Kobe is one of the lamest dudes in the entire NBA.

He can ball his ___ off...but when it comes to being "that guy"...he is not.
laugh.gif

I was dying when my homie told me how lame his all-star parties and personal interactions with him are...
laugh.gif

...alright, continue hating.
nerd.gif
Dude's not really a true "celebrity" if you will. He usually just keeps to himself and is usually good about not getting caught up in the party scene that athletes are often associated with. So I can def. see him being lame in that sense
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom