Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce. **UPDATE** Alleged mistress on page one. **UPDATE**

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Who in the hell is Ben Baller. I swear whenever I ask about him or Henso I never get an answer around here

Thank you Ninja.  My dude DC need to stop that.
laugh.gif
 Henso?

Originally Posted by sifupooh

Who in the hell is Ben Baller. I swear whenever I ask about him or Henso I never get an answer around here
From what I gather... Both of these men are direct descendants of Swag.
Ben Baller- is infact a baller, Denzel put him on, hooped in college and has Samsung swanging from his, and he is the JOTUS. Jeweler of the United States.
Henzo- His file is G14 classified.

is %%@%*+%% alive?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Wrong.

A common law marriage is legally binding in some common law jurisdictions but has no legal consequence in others. 
son u missed the point....i have no clue nor care in the world bout what district they reside in or what the laws are...what im saying is she is the mother of his children and has been with him for a long time so all that other stuff goes out the window...do you really think because they are not married they will split clean and she will have to go get a job at subway and a studio apt?

i
laugh.gif
simply b/c this thread is full of ******ation....if you know any of these dudes you know this stuff goes on...these rumors and gossiping in here are terrible...but whats worse is the fanboys...this would never happen to lebron cause hes smarted than kobe...that was your point right? you dont see an issue with a grown man actually thinking and saying that>? 

you got a lebron poster on your wall huh? #%*+!

this thread turned into a perfect storm of general tmz gossipers, fappers, s/t fanboys and music forum goons
laugh.gif
Actually, I have paintings by James Weeks and photo's by Gordon Parks on my wall, son.

Laws differ from state to state, son. If she is an able bodied individual, depending on the state, she will have to get a job, while LeBron will pay child support commensurate to his lifestyle. Since he and the lady were NOT married, he will not have to pay alimony in any state other than in California, where there is something called palimony, son.

The only thing filled with ******ation, is your view of how the legal system works in this country, son

Kobe is screwed due to being married in Cali, which has the most unbalanced legal system in the country, in regard to divorce.

Deal with it, your boy is toast.
Bingo Dude! Read what you wrote in response to kingtre 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Originally Posted by Kingtre

son u missed the point....i have no clue nor care in the world bout what district they reside in or what the laws are...what im saying is she is the mother of his children and has been with him for a long time so all that other stuff goes out the window...do you really think because they are not married they will split clean and she will have to go get a job at subway and a studio apt?

i
laugh.gif
simply b/c this thread is full of ******ation....if you know any of these dudes you know this stuff goes on...these rumors and gossiping in here are terrible...but whats worse is the fanboys...this would never happen to lebron cause hes smarted than kobe...that was your point right? you dont see an issue with a grown man actually thinking and saying that>? 

you got a lebron poster on your wall huh? #%*+!

this thread turned into a perfect storm of general tmz gossipers, fappers, s/t fanboys and music forum goons
laugh.gif
Actually, I have paintings by James Weeks and photo's by Gordon Parks on my wall, son.

Laws differ from state to state, son. If she is an able bodied individual, depending on the state, she will have to get a job, while LeBron will pay child support commensurate to his lifestyle. Since he and the lady were NOT married, he will not have to pay alimony in any state other than in California, where there is something called palimony, son.

The only thing filled with ******ation, is your view of how the legal system works in this country, son

Kobe is screwed due to being married in Cali, which has the most unbalanced legal system in the country, in regard to divorce.

laugh.gif

I wrote it, so I'm sure that I know what it reads...however, I am not too sure as to what you are trying to point out. Child support is child support. Spousal support is just that as well, spousal support. Kobe is going to have to pay Child support, spousal support plus lawyer fees if they tack that on, for a looooonnnng time, especially since there was no prenup, unless a settlement is made.
There are really no winners in this, but actually...

...LeBron's situation is the smarter move, hands down. Simply take care of your kids.

Giving a percentage of earnings for the support of a child, is in no way the same thing as to what Kobe Bryant is about to face.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

This is a side note of male gossip 

...but I have friends that work in the league and other professional/entertainment venues and they tell me Kobe is one of the lamest dudes in the entire NBA.

He can ball his ___ off...but when it comes to being "that guy"...he is not. 
laugh.gif

I was dying when my homie told me how lame his all-star parties and personal interactions with him are... 
laugh.gif

...alright, continue hating. 
nerd.gif
You see it, don't you!
roll.gif

They really don't want you to talk about that thirsty burger on here, they really don't! No matter, once the rags get a hold of this, there's no letting go!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sifupooh

From what I gather... Both of these men are direct descendants of Swag.
Ben Baller- is infact a baller, Denzel put him on, hooped in college and has Samsung swanging from his, and he is the JOTUS. Jeweler of the United States.
Henzo- His file is G14 classified.

is %%@%*+%% alive?
JOTUS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She can't get child support if they have joint custody and Kobe will make them $75 mil back over the next two years with the Lakers alone.

P.S. Some of yall dudes sound like straight women in this thread.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

She can't get child support if they have joint custody and Kobe will make them $75 mil back over the next two years with the Lakers alone.

WRONG.

Child support is awarded to the custodial parent. Whomever the children live with, is who receives the support, even with joint custody in play.

WRONG.

Child support is awarded to the custodial parent. Whomever the children live with, is who receives the support, even with joint custody in play.

That's crazy. I know people with joint custody and never heard of that because he provides for them when he has them. He can't pay for two households. They have their own rooms and all at his him as well as hers. With that lump she's gettin I'm sure Kobe's team ain't having that.

WRONG.

That's crazy. I know people with joint custody and never heard of that because he provides for them when he has them. He can't pay for two households. They have their own rooms and all at his him as well as hers. With that lump she's gettin I'm sure Kobe's team ain't having that.

Law is law. The law clearly states, and this does not differ from state to state in this matter, that whomever the child lives with, is who gets the child support.
If you make even more money? The custodial parent can petition the court for an increase in support as well. Whomever the kids spend more time with, is who is going to receive the support, period.

Kobe is going to have to pay alimony, child support, AND his and her lawyers, especially if she has no income outside of what he was giving his wife as an allowance.

LeBron will not have to deal with that.

Law is law. The law clearly states, and this does not differ from state to state in this matter, that whomever the child lives with, is who gets the child support.
If you make even more money? The custodial parent can petition the court for an increase in support as well. Whomever the kids spend more time with, is who is going to receive the support, period.

Kobe is going to have to pay alimony, child support, AND his and her lawyers, especially if she has no income outside of what he was giving his wife as an allowance.

1_400x300.jpg

WRONG.

IMO there should be a cap on child support.  If the person paying wants to pay more, that's their choice but when child support payments exceed a certain amount they really become nothing more than a 2nd form of alimony. 

This was brought up in the past but CS payments terminate when the child (or children) hit 18... so why should a 30 y/o woman (with no disabilities) need spousal support?    Even worse "lifetime" spousal support!  Are we back in the early 1900s where women aren't allowed to get a job?

Originally Posted by voodoo

IMO there should be a cap on child support.  If the person paying wants to pay more, that's their choice but when child support payments exceed a certain amount they really become nothing more than a 2nd form of alimony. 

This was brought up in the past but CS payments terminate when the child (or children) hit 18... so why should a 30 y/o woman (with no disabilities) need spousal support? 
What some must understand is that the legal system is about what you can PROVE, as it is not about what is correct. It is easier for a woman with kids to claim that she needs help, than is is for a man to prove that a woman is misrepresenting herself, then current position in life.
If the person claims that they need a certain amount in order to maintain a certain lifestyle, and then she can prove it, the defendant is going to have to move mountains in order to prove otherwise, unless the residing judge is hip to the game that some women play.

This is why a settlement would be a smart move, IF Kobe's wife will go for that. However, if she is pissed, then wanting to drag this mofo through the mud, Kobe is finished.  Don't let the rumors of payoffs be true, as precedent has already been set in regard to Kobe and his gift of a four million dollar ring! 

Personally I elect mud draggin'! I'd personally send her some flowers!

laugh.gif

This was brought up in the past but CS payments terminate when the child (or children) hit 18... so why should a 30 y/o woman (with no disabilities) need spousal support? 
What some must understand is that the legal system is about what you can PROVE, as it is not about what is correct. It is easier for a woman with kids to claim that she needs help, than is is for a man to prove that a woman is misrepresenting herself, then current position in life.
If the person claims that they need a certain amount in order to maintain a certain lifestyle, and then she can prove it, the defendant is going to have to move mountains in order to prove otherwise, unless the residing judge is hip to the game that some women play.

This is why a settlement would be a smart move, IF Kobe's wife will go for that. However, if she is pissed, then wanting to drag this mofo through the mud, Kobe is finished.  Don't let the rumors of payoffs be true, as precedent has already been set in regard to Kobe and his gift of a four million dollar ring! 

laugh.gif

Nobody should entitled to continue living a lifestyle that someone else is providing for them.  If someone wants to continue to live lavishly, it's in their best interest to stay with that person and make the relationship work.  What is the incentive to stay married if you can just divorce your spouse and continue to hold them responsible for making sure your quality of life doesn't decrease??  These laws are are so outdated it's embarrassing we consider this a modern society.

Can someone give me some cliffnotes as to WHY this thread is 40 pages?

Because Kobe getting a divorce does not seem to be a big enough story.

laugh.gif

Nobody should entitled to continue living living a lifestyle that someone else is providing for them.  If someone wants to continue to live lavishly, it's in their best interest to stay with that person and make the relationship work.  What is the incentive to stay married if you can just divorce your spouse and continue to hold them responsible for making sure your quality of life doesn't decrease??  These laws are are so outdated it's embarrassing we consider this a modern society.
Agreed a million times over! But it's about game, not what's right.  I've read here where many suggest that cheating is wrong, blah, blah, blah. Point is, do not get married, unless you are prepared to deal with the consequences of divorce. Be smart, observe, and then do not be someone's patsy. Just because you catch feelings for someone, it does not mean that you should throw a ring on her finger. 
Enter my man.....

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Can someone give me some cliffnotes as to WHY this thread is 40 pages?

Because Kobe getting a divorce does not seem to be a big enough story.

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

laugh.gif

I wrote it, so I'm sure that I know what it reads...however, I am not too sure as to what you are trying to point out. Child support is child support. Spousal support is just that as well, spousal support. Kobe is going to have to pay Child support, spousal support plus lawyer fees if they tack that on, for a looooonnnng time, especially since there was no prenup, unless a settlement is made.
There are really no winners in this, but actually...

...LeBron's situation is the smarter move, hands down. Simply take care of your kids.

Giving a percentage of earnings for the support of a child, is in no way the same thing as to what Kobe Bryant is about to face.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

This is a side note of male gossip 

...but I have friends that work in the league and other professional/entertainment venues and they tell me Kobe is one of the lamest dudes in the entire NBA.

He can ball his ___ off...but when it comes to being "that guy"...he is not. 
laugh.gif

I was dying when my homie told me how lame his all-star parties and personal interactions with him are... 
laugh.gif

...alright, continue hating. 
nerd.gif
You see it, don't you!
roll.gif

They really don't want you to talk about that thirsty burger on here, they really don't! No matter, once the rags get a hold of this, there's no letting go!

laugh.gif

uh.....isnt silly putty and AKA longstroke the same guy? coach hubie?
u talkin to yourself again bro? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom