Kobe IV vs. Lebron VI

Ok list which shoes you have and which you like better and why:

I own

Kobe IV "MPLS" 11.5

Lebron VI "Chalk" 11.5

Right now due to my Kobe IV being so tight, I have really taken a liking to my Lebron VI's, I like how they feel, look, and perform. So as of now I likethe Lebrons better, that may change when I get a Kobe in my size but idk. I am planning on picking up one more of each shoe a Lebron VI "LA" and I amstill holding out hope for a Kobe IV "Chaos" in a 12.

Lets hear it, lets get a general board consensus of which shoe we like better.

+1 Lebron VI

a general board consensus.....not gonna happen
smh.gif

I would go with the Kobe's I like the Lebrons, but I hate that they have a completely and utter lack of midfoot support.

Kobes are real good shoes

IV's for sure, but I'm partial to playing in low tops and they're the best lows I've ever played in.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

lebrons are boots...

kobe's are finely tuned machines..
now I hope you have played in both before jumping to conclusions like that, comments like this without trying both shoes is what makes threads godown hill.

take this for irony
you can tell by my sig ima kobe fan at heart but i have 3 ZL6 and no kobe IVs only reason being im not to fond of lows. if i do get a pair im not wearing themtil summertime anyway (which is what ima do with my zl6s also).

I don't like heavy shoes, so I chose the Kobes.
But i do have to admit the Lebrons are looking better with each passing year.

judging based on looks, i would go after the kobes. in terms of perfomance, havent tried on the lebrons, kobes are snug

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

Originally Posted by jmizzo

lebrons are boots...

kobe's are finely tuned machines..
now I hope you have played in both before jumping to conclusions like that, comments like this without trying both shoes is what makes threads go down hill.

i have tried both...i like the kobe's better....also you are asking for peoples opinions....imo the Lebrons are basically boots....

it really depends on the type of player and what you're looking for. we're comparing basically two completely different shoes aimed at different stylesof play.
i tried both on and ended up buying the Lebrons just because it fit my style of play better. both shoes sacrifice one aspect for another, that's it.

Come the next 50% off,
I will more then likely be ready to hoop again (depending on dr's word)
and I will be grabbing a pair of each the Lebron and Kobe IV to ball in.
I can't wait.

Originally Posted by lbj19

judging based on looks, i would go after the kobes. in terms of perfomance, havent tried on the lebrons, kobes are snug

pretty much agreed.

imo the 4th shoe in both of their nike sig lines have been the best so far.

Back
Top Bottom