Kobe IV vs. Lebron VI

I dont care what anybody says, the LEBRON III's are and will always be the best lebron shoe and better than any Kobe shoe from now till FOREVER! LOL andI'm STICKIN to it! LOL

(flame suit on)

Who started this thread and why? What's with the comparison? I really don't see the relation of these shoes to one another: They're completelydifferent types of shoes (and shoe lines, for that matter) made for completely different players with completely different cushioning and stability tech.

It's just as stupid as creating a thread that asks: "What shorts should I wear today? Basketball shorts, or cargo shorts?" They have nothing todo with one another. Like, "should I drink a glass of water or a shot of whiskey?" is about drinking, but they're not really related to eachother within that field.

I really just wish the whole shoe game competition between Bron and Kobe dies on this site. They're different players, they play different types of games,their lines do different things, the collectors for both are looking for different things. It's just fanboy stuff. Every now and then a Kobe head gets on aThread where the question is: Which Bron shoe do you like best? and answers KOBE 1!!, and then a Bron head does the same thing on a Kobe board. It's allvery stupid.

Getting back to topic, I personally prefer the Kobe line, and the IV is no exception. Kobes have been pretty consistently stellar on-court performance shoes,and while I've only worn either the VI and the IV for a few hours, I don't like how the Brons feels/fits/cushions my foot.

Kobe IVs for me, but thats because I'm an active PG (5'8", 165 pounds). I have tried the Lebron VIs as well and I must say that they aren'theavy by any means necessary, but they don't work for my type of game. They are very comfortable but I think the outsole should have been softer and thelaces should have gone down one more eyelet. I think the Kobes might change my mind about lows......

i tried LBJ VI, it's heavy and the front of the top, it's killing me , I tried to move , it makes me slow~
I just received my ZK IV ID , it's so light, but a litter tight, I will play ball in the weekend, see how it do in the field~

Back
Top Bottom