KOBE & LEBRON 3 Rings Commercial

laugh.gif
Classic

My boy Wad3 needs to dump Con and sign with papa Nike

I know that this was a nike commercial, and that is why they are capitalizing on their star players being on the two hottest teams in the league this year. But you know everyone wants to see a kobe, lebron finals, i mean who would not tune in to see that. I have been around the game and played at MANY levels andknow "fishy" officiating when I see it. I.E., pistons vs. celtics last years NBA eastern conf. finals. I mean I did say it was a good commercial,just giving my opinion. I did not say that the pistons and spurs were robbed, but laker celtics has more history than any other two nba franchises. The publicwould much rather see that than a spurs team that does not have 82 total TEAM dunks in a season and a pistons team that has a TEAM first mentality. That typeof basketball is just not exciting to most people, but I love it.

AGAIN IT WAS A GREAT COMMERCIAL!!!

"Have you seen 'em? I did say there were 3 of 'em didn't I?.... You probably don't even know what they look like!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Heat23: you're right about Wade going to NIke, but he already making his mark there...I don't see him leaving

Lakers keep playing the way they do and Nike will need to make a Melo doll

Originally Posted by heat23

laugh.gif
Classic

How bout NIKE need to invest more marketing in Converse being that they own them now

They did a good job with Bron...but that doesn't look like Kobe at all...I was trying to figure out why...and is it the facial hair?..Kobe never really hadfacial hair like that right?...

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by heat23

laugh.gif
Classic

How bout NIKE need to invest more marketing in Converse being that they own them now

Nike has owned Con for almost 6 yrs now so that aint happening. They need to swich him to Nike and get him some good designers. The only Wad3s I liked were the1st sig. I believe those are the only Wad3s Wade likes also
smh.gif

I dont know why, But I died when kobe hit the "OOOH SNAP" after eating the cookies (NH) lol

Is that David Allen Greer?

I hope these type of commercials continue...

Can't wait to see what they pull before the finals & after the finals...

... assuming it's Lakers vs. Cavs... But then again, we're gonna just have to wait.
embarassed.gif

I love these commercials!!! Both are equally as good, and as I stated in the other thread, if they release the Nike LeBron puppet...it's a wrap; instantcop. I love how Kobe gets the last laugh in this one, but why does he have to look like a black version of the vampire from Sesame Street?

How ironic/funny i$ it that Kobe i$ talking about the exact thing the Laker$ are lacking in the$e playoff$??? "You gotta be hungry LeBron!" LMAO

Originally Posted by DsLee559

why does he have to look like a black version of the vampire from Sesame Street?
laugh.gif
I thought it was Screamin Stephen A. Smith when I fistsaw the Chalk one (had the volume down).

Back
Top Bottom