KOBE & LEBRON 3 Rings Commercial

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Nike and Vitamin Water are praying hard that the Lakers and the Cavs are in the finals...
Stern smells money.

But in regards to the vid.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kb8 3qwick

Nike and Coca-Cola are going to milk this for all it's worth
laugh.gif

Coca Cola has nothing to do or say about this, cause they dropped Kobe remember when he was accused of rape.

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

laugh.gif

Coca Cola has nothing to do or say about this, cause they dropped Kobe remember when he was accused of rape.
Coca Cola owns Vitamin Water

laugh.gif

sure they do...they have a lot to do or say about this...i mean they are the parent company of vitamin water
laugh.gif

so that means that kobe is back with coca cola?
he never left...coca cola and nike stuck with him i think it was only mcdonalds and nutella that terminated his contract

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

These commercials are disgusting. All these people trying to force feed us this bs.

Come on man, you don't think Converse was trying to do the same back then when they aired both Magic Johnson and Larry Bird playing one on one during thecommercial?

I don't see why people get so upset over marketing from a business, no marketing = Not being able to watch your favorite team on your local cable.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

Nike should make those dolls for purchase. that would be
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

word. The hype would be
eek.gif
imagin Lebron vs Kobe final 2009
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm sure it won't be too far fetched, especially if they meet in the Finals. Upper Deck and Nike collab to bring out these dolls
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom