KOBE & LEBRON 3 Rings Commercial

Originally Posted by Goldmember

3 rings commercial > Chalk commercial

agreed
laugh.gif

Nike is so brilliant.

When it's all said and done, Bron bout to have THE best group of commercials this side of chicks gone wild.
laugh.gif

The 4 Bron's, the one with Nicole, the kid & play dance one, these puppet ones, quite the portfolio there.
pimp.gif

Very Good Campaign but I think it'll be short lived cause the Lake Show is starting to make me wonder if they will be playing for a title this season...Houston takes the Lakers to 7, I'm just guess the Nuggets are going to be better than Houston.

Maybe they should start some Melo vs Lebron campaigns soon.

I think the first one was better but these definitely got some potential to be funny. I can't wait to see what happens with the next one.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

I guarantee Kobe wouldn't agree to use his real voice for this commercial (to the dudes saying they both should have). Although he has MANY "acts" and "fronts", being funny/making fun of himself isn't in this egomaniacs' repertoire. I prefer the Kenan & Kel route anyway though.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i guarantee that you are not kobes agent and you're claiming things even though you've never met the dude
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
...kobe and his ego wouldve never approve such a commercial like this if it involved making fun of himself
happy.gif

anyways i wonder if theres gonna be any more of these
laugh.gif
...the puppetsshouldve had their jerseys on...imagine if they made this into show on nickelodeon or something
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

I guarantee Kobe wouldn't agree to use his real voice for this commercial (to the dudes saying they both should have). Although he has MANY "acts" and "fronts", being funny/making fun of himself isn't in this egomaniacs' repertoire. I prefer the Kenan & Kel route anyway though.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i guarantee that you are not kobes agent and you're claiming things even though you've never met the dude
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
...kobe and his ego wouldve never approve such a commercial like this if it involved making fun of himself
happy.gif

anyways i wonder if theres gonna be any more of these
laugh.gif
...the puppets shouldve had their jerseys on...imagine if they made this into show on nickelodeon or something
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
like cousin skeeter
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
now i would watch that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If they were really G's about this... If L.A loses game 7 they would have one with Lebron teasing Kobe about losing in the 2nd round... but they're notthat thorough
laugh.gif

Yea Yea Yea I know, why would they piss off Kobe just for a commercial... My answer is because it would be funny.

Originally Posted by JStar25

Very Good Campaign but I think it'll be short lived cause the Lake Show is starting to make me wonder if they will be playing for a title this season... Houston takes the Lakers to 7, I'm just guess the Nuggets are going to be better than Houston.

Maybe they should start some Melo vs Lebron campaigns soon.
c'mon you know damn well $tern and his goons would DO anything to set up a kobe/Lebron series

i was
roll.gif
roll.gif
when i saw this during the celts game last night.

"for each of these chocolatey cookies there's an equally delicious nba championship ring."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It just clicked in my head who Bron sounds like, Keenan Thompson, from Keenan and Kel. (Or SNL for you younger people)

Originally Posted by coolgy023

It just clicked in my head who Bron sounds like, Keenan Thompson, from Keenan and Kel. (Or SNL for you younger people)

Was also wondering who the voices are? Kobe sounds like Jimmie Walker.

c'mon you know damn well $tern and his goons would DO anything to set up a kobe/Lebron series
You right you right, thanks for pulling me back in.. I was almost getting excited. I wasn't thinking about the $tern factor when I was typing.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

eek.gif

that commercial was dope
pimp.gif

49372_108052_1.jpg

does that 2000 ring seriously say "bling bling" on it?
we were being dubbed the bling dynasty...being it was a hit song at the time by the cash money millionares or BG or something
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom