Kobe Stans...

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

so whats your point?

that kobe is good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

My point is that the %%$%# is not half as clutch as the riders make him out to be.

"stans" do u know how nerdy that makes you sound? making this post...hmmmm....do you know how obsessive that makes you look?

so is it safe to call you a Fabolous "stan"?

Yeah, you could call me a Fabolous' Stan. But it doesn't blind me to the point where I think he's better than Big, Jay and Nas.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

My point is that the %%$%# is not half as clutch as the riders make him out to be.

25 game winners isn't clutch?
nerd.gif

27-80 over the past 8 seasons in clutch scenarios...that's 33%.

NO, that's NOT clutch.

nerd.gif

NO, that's NOT clutch.
You've never played basketball.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

stay in the music forum or whatever forum you usually post in please

You shut your mouth. I've been in the Sports forum since you was playin' with Barbie and Kenny.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

nerd.gif

NO, that's NOT clutch.
You've never played basketball.
Silliman Activity and Family Aquatic Center
6800 Mowry Avenue
Newark, CA 94560

See me there tomorrow at 10am so I could prove you wrong.

This thread is proof of why stats don't tell a whole story. 

If you want to just live off of 27-80 and not take each shot into consideration, then I don't know what to tell ya. 

Clutch doesn't mean he hits every shot.  We all know he doesn't.  It's not possible. 

Jordan missed a lot of game winners.  Horry missed a lot of game winners.  Reggie missed a lot of game winners. 

The thing is, they all have the stones to take those game winners, make or miss, and their teams trust them to continue to take those shots over and over. 

What the numbers say don't even matter.  If Kobe misses a no point of shooting 3 down by 5 with 7 seconds left, it counts against him.  If Amare dunks down by 5 with 7 seconds left, it counts FOR him, but they both lose the game.  Moral of the story is, stats don't tell the whole story.  Unless you are breaking those 80 shots down on a case by case basis, time left, points up or down, tied or whatever, they don't tell the whole and total truth.  So stop just believing every stat you see.   

Originally Posted by CP1708

This thread is proof of why stats don't tell a whole story. 

If you want to just live off of 27-80 and not take each shot into consideration, then I don't know what to tell ya. 

Clutch doesn't mean he hits every shot.  We all know he doesn't.  It's not possible. 

Jordan missed a lot of game winners.  Horry missed a lot of game winners.  Reggie missed a lot of game winners. 

The thing is, they all have the stones to take those game winners, make or miss, and their teams trust them to continue to take those shots over and over. 

What the numbers say don't even matter.  If Kobe misses a no point of shooting 3 down by 5 with 7 seconds left, it counts against him.  If Amare dunks down by 5 with 7 seconds left, it counts FOR him, but they both lose the game.  Moral of the story is, stats don't tell the whole story.  Unless you are breaking those 80 shots down on a case by case basis, time left, points up or down, tied or whatever, they don't tell the whole and total truth.  So stop just believing every stat you see.   

What in the $%+@ are you talking about? Did you even read the 2 sentences in my original post?

--You cant measure clutch with stats. Its not in the box score is it?
--At the end of it all, the shots made > the shots missed.

Back
Top Bottom